Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 12

Mr.Tools, so what is the difference between this one (EA) and the other one?

Thank you in advance.

mrtools:
Hi Gorick, Here you go!:D

altoronto:
Mr.Tools, so what is the difference between this one (EA) and the other one? Thank you in advance.

Hi Altoronto,

I just remove the alerts,multi timeframe, arrows all the extras not needed in a Ea.

mrtools:
Hi Gorick, Here you go!:D

Hi mrtools

Can you give me the best setting for "cfb_adaptive qqe histo for ea.mq4" on timeframe H1?

thank you very much.

carnoldi:
Hi mrtools

Can you give me the best setting for "cfb_adaptive qqe histo for ea.mq4" on timeframe H1?

thank you very much.

Haven't found the best settings yet been using the default settings for now, and going from there

mrtools:
Haven't found the best settings yet been using the default settings for now, and going from there

Now i change CfbPrice only at 9 on EURUSD

Thanks

carnoldi:
Now i change CfbPrice only at 9 on EURUSD Thanks

For cfb price is only from 0 to 8. 8 is the highest.

mrtools:
For cfb price is only from 0 to 8. 8 is the highest.

thanks for the correction

altoronto:
Mr.Tools, so what is the difference between this one (EA) and the other one? Thank you in advance.

Hi Mrtools

I tried the indicator "cfb_adaptive qqe histo for ea.mq4".

After 1 day if I add the same indicator together with that already shows different values​​. (repaint?)

I'm using the default values

Have you noticed this defect?

carnoldi:
Hi Mrtools

I tried the indicator "cfb_adaptive qqe histo for ea.mq4".

After 1 day if I add the same indicator together with that already shows different values​​. (repaint?)

I'm using the default values

Have you noticed this defect?

Hi Carnoldi,

I am currently back testing an Ea on visual back tester and put this indicator on to check it went from 1 minute timeframe up to 1 hour timeframe could not find any repainting on the closed bar, it moves and changes color on the open bar but once the bar is closed could not find any repainting.

mrtools:
Hi Carnoldi, I am currently back testing an Ea on visual back tester and put this indicator on to check it went from 1 minute timeframe up to 1 hour timeframe could not find any repainting on the closed bar, it moves and changes color on the open bar but once the bar is closed could not find any repainting.

Hi MR Tools

This is an examples

I used the indicator with default values

Regards

Files:
defect.gif  52 kb
Reason: