Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 3

paapi

Moved your post here

No, there is no cfb channel nor adaptive price zone for metatrader 5. Your post made me realize that there is no cfb at all for metatrader 5 so this is the first one in that direction : it is the cfb itself. Difference compared to metatrader4 version is that this one is immediately a 2 colored one so the slope is visible from colors
Since metatrader 5 way of treating external indicators is clumsy at the least (they are not functions any more, which is the worst possible choice they could have made in my opinion, but let them do their things when they did not learn already from much stronger platforms like tradestation for example) some additional work to make cfb a full function that then we will be able to apply in any indicator is yet to be done (that is the next step before making the cfb channel) Anyway, that does not limit this indicator since it is a bit extended compared to meatrader 4 version, so it can be used as is without limitations

regards

Mladen

paapi:
Hi Mladen..,

I should say i'm completely dumbfounded. There are no words to explain the awe i'm feeling at the work done by you, mr. tools, and others.

Now for the request part., are there are any Mq5 indicators available for CFB channel and Adaptive price zone.., i am unable to find those or maybe i'm not good enough at searching.., if they are available can you please direct me or if they are not.., can i have those versions too.

thanks again.
Files:
cfb.mq5  9 kb
cfb.png  65 kb

Hi,

If God were to ask me what would i like to become.., without a second thought i would have definitely responded "MLADEN," the man with open arms.

mladen:
New metatrader 4 versions of cfb and cfb channel These versions are lighter on your PC (since they are single instance indicators now - you will notice the difference on time frame or symbols change especially) and are somewhat simplified as far as code is concerned. Also, implicit "infinite length stochastic" is removed from this version of the cfb channel indicator (and all the pitfalls that come with "infinite length stochastic" are removed that way)
mladen:
And this one is asked for by Flytox at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page39 but I am posting it here since it belongs to the cfb family of indicators It is the "separate" window version with zero binding and oscillator normalization option. Here is how it compares to regular cfb channel

Thanks Mladen,

These are similar yet a little different, used jurik smoothing for these 3, with double smooth = true then it is using double smooth jurik, and with it set to false uses regular jurik.

mtf cfb channel

Was able to mtf this one and this is it, using H4 ON M30 chart.

Hi Mladen.,

Can you add High-Low shift of 1 option to cfb channel new please, with alerts of course .

regards,

paapi

paapi

Here you go Added an option with which you can control the high low shift and set it to any value (if you set it to 0, then it will work as the "regular" indicator and then there will be no alerts since the price can not bake out of the channel) Alerts, I assume, you want the way you asked for in the donchian channel, so added 2 options for controlling alerts :
alertsOnAllBreakOutsand alertsOnAllBreakOutBars
if alertsOnAllBreakOutBarsis set to trueit will alert on every bar that breaks out either the upper or the lower band

if alertsOnAllBreakOutBarsis set to falseand alertsOnAllBreakOutsis set to truethe in will alert on every first time that the bands are broken (regardless on direction - this option allows multiple alerts in the same direction)

if both are set to false then alerts are triggered only when there is a break out and the "trend" changes too

Default is alertsOnAllBreakOutBars

regards

Mladen

paapi:
Hi Mladen.,

Can you add High-Low shift of 1 option to cfb channel new please, with alerts of course .

regards,

paapi
Files:

Hi Mladen..,

Thanks a lot for everything.

I wish you all the happiness.

regards,

paapi

cfb adaptive jurik rvi

This is jurik Rvi with the Rvi period controlled by cfb (low limit, high limit)

mrtools:
Was able to mtf this one and this is it, using H4 ON M30 chart.

hi mrtools

cfb channel new on ds jurik_mtf

upper band value and lower band value

auto fibonacci

thanks

cfb adaptive wpr

These are some cfb adaptive wpr's on bands the on chart version needs Cfb adaptive wprsmooth in indicators folder for it to work and the upper and lower band on the on chart version is controlled by oversold or overbought levels which by default have it set to -15 for overbought and -85 for oversold.

The other is just cfb wpr on bands the arrows come from the cfb wpr crossing the middle band.

Reason: