New RAS Id #21477 - Ikonforex - page 3

Simba you are master

SIMBA:
ok,

I am going to evaluate this system as per the parameters I explained at "choosing a signal" thread latest posts...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179669

1-ROI Consistency:None...30 days roi is +85% and last week ROI is -104%(see pics)

2-ROI VS MaxDD: (see pics) If we compare the lowest ROI vs max dd...the figure is negative,so the system has no edge,and,clearly,the risk is way TOO high....we have a hold &hope system that sells at 200$ per month to unsuspecting customers hoping that luck will help him last a few weeks /months and make money (from subscribers,not from trading )

3-Hidden Risks:Spf is low but OK,Profit Factor is high and ok....BUT...if we check the average USD per week vs the OPEN Equity drawdown(see the pic for "1 week",difference between Equity and balance lines) we have average USD per week =309 $ and Equity peak to valley DD approx 2k USD ...the ratio is 0.15...so,clearly,the system is Hold &Hope(It accepts drawdowns of 2k usd to generate 300$ profit...one day,soon,it will crash)

4-System seller: The replies he gave to me,at this thread, were basically "afraid of enquiries and aggressively vague"...and the replies he gave to another poster were basically "30%-100% monthly profit...PM me"...So,he is not a serious system seller,and,obviously,not a professional trader...NO PROFESSIONAL TRADER WILL PROMISE YOU THOSE RETURNS.

My view:Take care with somebody that charges you 200 $ for a system that promises 30-100% monthly and is just the usual Hold&Hope amateur crossing his fingers

Ciao

S

SIMBA,

You suffered too much to write a long story about my signal service.

So, everyone in the thread want to you call you "master" in forex trading and others are amateurs and useless..right?

Let others evaluate my service, as it will make margin call or make loss?

Regards

ikonforex:
SIMBA,

You suffered too much to write a long story about my signal service.

So, everyone in the thread want to you call you "master" in forex trading and others are amateurs and useless..right?

Let others evaluate my service, as it will make margin call or make loss?

Regards

Ikonforex,

No,I didn`t suffer at all,the story was not long,it was short and to the point:You are trying to sell an overpriced Hold&Hope system and you assume too high a risk for the reward you get.

Yes,let`s others evaluate your system too,some of them already posted their opinions here ...

BTW:I didn`t write the Story,you wrote it with your trades,I simply translated your numbers to comprehensible English

Regards

S

tsdmember:
Well, profit 30% - 100% per month so let's say it's 60%/month average. If I open account $10k I'll have 6k/month profit but you will charge 50% (3k) performance fee if I give this account to you managed while I need to pay $200/month only on RAS.

Again, tell me why do I have to give my account for you to managed for 3k/m profit while I will have 5.8k/m with the same 10k account on RAS ?

I am not managing your account

tsdmember:
Again, tell me why do I have to give my account for you to managed for 3k/m profit while I will have 5.8k/m with the same 10k account on RAS ?

I didn't tell you to give me your account to manage. And I don't want to tell why you why...

Just go and look at the posts, it is you posted all the bad comments...

ikonforex:
I didn't tell you to give me your account to manage. And I don't want to tell why you why... Just go and look at the posts, it is you posted all the bad comments...

If you don't tell me (your client) so you open your managed account service for whom?

I have to post the bad comments because they are worth that.

It is your opinion - Are you the master in forex

tsdmember:
If you don't tell me (your client) so you open your managed account service for whom? I have to post the bad comments because they are worth that.

It is your opinion. Who cares the wrong information.

I have clients who already enjoying profits...

I respect this forum.. So please stop here...

Lack of respect

ikonforex:
It is your opinion. Who cares the wrong information.

I have clients who already enjoying profits...

I respect this forum.. So please stop here...

Good Reply ,Ikonforex.... Or not?

1-Several potential customers ask you a couple of legitimate questions...Then,you evade them,in a rather irritated manner

2-You make vague affirmations about clients who "make profits"...Hopefully you replied to their questions in a better fashion than you did to tsdmember and myself.

3-You say you "respect this forum"...are you kidding us ?...I don`t think that you respect this Forum,actually I think that just the contrary is right....

4-This is a forum section where sellers explain about their systems and reply to legitimate questions,not a free advertising place for your overpriced Hold&Hope system to prey on unsuspecting forum members...

5-If you really respected this forum,and if you really respected your system,you will support it with factual replies,not vague irritated answers that lead everybody and his uncle to think of you as just another unsupportive scammer....which is probably what you are advertising yourself to be.

Regards

S

SIMBA:
Good Reply ,Ikonforex.... Or not?

1-Several potential customers ask you a couple of legitimate questions...Then,you evade them,in a rather irritated manner

2-You make vague affirmations about clients who "make profits"...Hopefully you replied to their questions in a better fashion than you did to tsdmember and myself.

3-You say you "respect this forum"...are you kidding us ?...I don`t think that you respect this Forum,actually I think that just the contrary is right....

4-This is a forum section where sellers explain about their systems and reply to legitimate questions,not a free advertising place for your overpriced Hold&Hope system to prey on unsuspecting forum members...

5-If you really respected this forum,and if you really respected your system,you will support it with factual replies,not vague irritated answers that lead everybody and his uncle to think of you as just another unsupportive scammer....which is probably what you are advertising yourself to be.

Regards

S

I am not willing to answer your questions or respond..

If you think it is because of my system is a waste.. just think by yourself to satisfy your mind..

Hi,

I have used a lot of signals here at RAS, and most of them were very bad. And then there was also a big problem, that RAS was hacked and all my open trades were closed with loss (big loss !).

And now I am using the managed account service from Ikonforex for round about one month. And I have to say, I am very content so far.

Regards

pavement

Hi pavement,

Do you mind to show us the results - thanks

Reason: