RAS signal providers presentation - page 7

Lose?I just asked u How much?

Auto FX:
Hi SIMBA,

DO NOT trade money that you cannot afford to lose!

If you don't accept to lose, DO NOT trade forex!

Please read this post (#3) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179669

Thanks for your understanding!

Auto FX

Hi Colega,

1-You didn`t reply to my points about your risk of not getting those first 5k..doubling your initial stake ...By not replying,you acknowledged your system is extremely risky...You were presumed to be a vendor posting here to explain his system,not some scammer hiding being vague and unespecific comments,which is what you have suggested you are...again ...What is the risk of your system not reaching your first target?...Either you are a scammer or not very bright,the question is clear,so,who would buy a system from a scammer or from somebody not very bright ?

2-you didn`t reply about my point 2...If,miracles happen,you achieve your initial goal,what is the risk of not getting to your 160k target?...100% ?..ok,99%,miracles happen.

If you don`t want to sell a system,Don`t explain..you have to explain to sell it,my friend,you are not a very good marketer either.

And,I know more about investing than you will ever know..obviously,you may know way more about losing ..since you still haven`t quantified your degree of risk.

A system seller that doesn`t explain legitimate questions about his systems...very fishy...ALL READERS,these kind of replies from a system vendor should put you on red alert...There are so many systems at RAS,you can choose among the serious ones that explain the implicit risks,and reply to the questions...not those that evade them.

Regards

S

Clones were stoped for the following signals.

Signal 21315: powerscalp | Rent a Signal

Clone: powerscalp Clone | Rent a Signal

(reason: performance of the vendor's signal).

Signal 21303: FarhadCrab-RAS | Rent a Signal

Clone: FarhadCrab-RAS Clone | Rent a Signal

(reason: performance of the vendor's signal).

Signal 878: EuroCatchFX | Rent a Signal

Clone: EuroCatchFX Clone | Rent a Signal

(reason: performance of the clone/buyer).

Signal 580: Ultmate2 | Rent a Signal

Clone: Ultmate2 Clone | Rent a Signal

(reason: more then 600 simultanious open trades all the time - Alpari Metatrader limitation).

Signal 21324: BPW | Rent a Signal

Clone: BPW Clone | Rent a Signal

(reason: vendor's signal was suspended).

Signal 11398: Crazy Pips !! | Rent a Signal

Clone: Crazy Pips !! Clone | Rent a Signal

(reason: performance of the clone/buyer).

------------------

Clones running right now:

Signal 11366: EUROBREAK | Rent a Signal

Clone: EUROBREAK Clone | Rent a Signal

(switch to 90 days on balance/equity image to see the performance).

Signal 11366: USDJPY Algorithmic Trader | Rent a Signal

Clone: USDJPY Algorithmic Trader Clone | Rent a Signal

Signal 532: Intraday Trading | Rent a Signal

Clone: Intraday Trading Clone | Rent a Signal

Signal 11400: Euroking | Rent a Signal

Clone: Euroking Clone | Rent a Signal

Signal 11359: Orders list: EURJPY Algorithmic Trader | Rent a Signal

Clone: EURJPY Algorithmic Trader Clone | Rent a Signal

Signal 785: Advanced Reverse Signal Processing | Rent a Signal

Clone: Advanced Reverse Signal Processing Clone | Rent a Signal

Signal 1133: Extreme Channel Trader | Rent a Signal

Clone: Extreme Channel Trader Clone | Rent a Signal

Signal 1163: Supremo Channel Trader II | Rent a Signal

Clone: Supremo Channel Trader II Clone | Rent a Signal

-------------

Just want to remind that the clone is automatic buyer.

That's all news.

Ras 21180

@Simba,

maybe you will not get answers, since the offered system is trading like any 10p3 hybrid with a little twist on USD-JPY with a trade spacing of 30 pips.

The twist appears to be, that the system vendor uses some discrecionary judgement, when to turn on/off the system.

We all know, what the risks are, don`t we.

So i see no point in discussing a well known trading approach, which has already failed 1 mil times before, especially not, if you can download >100 hybrids for free.

Paying 499USD for a traders decision to switch on /off a system might be fine, but if nobody knows the reasoning behind it, i regard it as gambling and not as trading.

Certainly Mr.AutoFX won`t tell you his secret sauce, because than his system can be traded by anybody for free.

This particular system is only based on the personal decision of the trader/vendor. The more often he is right, the more money you can make.

If he fails once to judge/guess? correct, than part or all of your money is gone, depending when you started.

Far too much attention for a system we have all seen(fail) many times before in the end.

It only matters "when", not if.

Janus

JanusTrading:
@Simba,

maybe you will not get answers, since the offered system is trading like any 10p3 hybrid with a little twist on USD-JPY with a trade spacing of 30 pips.

The twist appears to be, that the system vendor uses some discrecionary judgement, when to turn on/off the system.

So i see no point in discussing a well known trading approach, which has already failed 1 mil times before, especially not, if you can download >100 hybrids for free.

Paying 499USD for a traders decision to switch on /off a system might be fine, but if nobody knows the reasoning behind it, i regard it as gambling and not as trading.

Certainly Mr.AutoFX won`t tell you his secret sauce, because than his system can be traded by anybody for free.

This particular system is only based on the personal decision of the trader/vendor. The more often he is right, the more money you can make.

If he fails once to judge/guess? correct, than part or all of your money is gone, depending when you started.

Far too much attention for a system we have all seen(fail) many times before in the end.

Janus

JanusTrading,

I see you have 10 systems on RAS but 6 of them (60% of your systems) are losing.

Janus Platinum Trader | Rent a Signal

Swing Trader EUR-USD | Rent a Signal

Janus Pro Trader | Rent a Signal

Maximum EUR-USD | Rent a Signal

Chartpattern EUR-GBP AlpariUK | Rent a Signal

Chartpattern EUR-GBP | Rent a Signal

Take care and improve your system first till you get all profit than come back to comment other vendor.

And Autofx have 2 systems and both of them (100%) make profit.

What do you want to compare here? or you have nothing to do but post some nonsense comments to get attract from buyers?

Before commenting read first

@tsdmember,

i had nothing else expected, than any "junior" member stepping up and making a comment.

Unfortunatly, you can not even read statistics and can not even tell whether a system makes money or not.

Simply read "total USD" in the right column.

Posting a 30 days statistics might not be enough, since the systems run over 6 months now and it simply confirms, that you have no idea how to use statistics correctly.

Better look twice, before posting and not post inactive systems too...........

And certainly, you can not identify a system as beeing a 10p3 hybrid from a MT4 stats account page.

AutoFX system is nothing more than just a very simple Martingale 10p3 hybrid for USD-JPY and 30 pip spacing and an ON/OFF switch.

When will you and other amateur traders understand, that a Martingale system can and will deliver great profits, until your account is just wiped out !

Risk of total loss is 100% guaranteed. and you can find the latest victim here:

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/21303

and here:

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/1222

Just a few weeks ago, no colour was bright enough and no letter was big enough for this vendor to market these systems.

You can read all in here.

Janus

Easy,easy... Guys

JanusTrading:
@Simba,

Janus
tsdmember:
JanusTrading,

I see you have 10 systems on RAS but 6 of them (60% of your systems) are losing.

Janus Platinum Trader | Rent a Signal

Swing Trader EUR-USD | Rent a Signal

Janus Pro Trader | Rent a Signal

Maximum EUR-USD | Rent a Signal

Chartpattern EUR-GBP AlpariUK | Rent a Signal

Chartpattern EUR-GBP | Rent a Signal

Take care and improve your system first till you get all profit than come back to comment other vendor.

And Autofx have 2 systems and both of them (100%) make profit.

What do you want to compare here? or you have nothing to do but post some nonsense comments to get attract from buyers?
JanusTrading:
@tsdmember,

i had nothing else expected, than any "junior" member stepping up and making a comment.

Unfortunatly, you can not even read statistics and can not even tell whether a system makes money or not.

Simply read "total USD" in the right column.

Posting a 30 days statistics might not be enough, since the systems run over 6 months now and it simply confirms, that you have no idea how to use statistics correctly.

Better look twice, before posting and not post inactive systems too...........

And certainly, you can not identify a system as beeing a 10p3 hybrid from a MT4 stats account page.

AutoFX system is nothing more than just a very simple Martingale 10p3 hybrid for USD-JPY and 30 pip spacing and an ON/OFF switch.

When will you and other amateur traders understand, that a Martingale system can and will deliver great profits, until your account is just wiped out !

Risk of total loss is 100% guaranteed. and you can find the latest victim here:

FarhadCrab-RAS | Rent a Signal

and here:

FarhadCrab | Rent a Signal

Just a few weeks ago, no colour was bright enough and no letter was big enough for this vendor to market these systems.

You can read all in here.

Janus

Janus(Martin),

1-I agree with you,AUTOFX,is a BOMB ticking fast before it explodes...Probably you misunderstood my comments...I am not looking for his secret sauce,because I already know what the secret recipe is...Very high Risk levels,taking deep open drawdowns with the expectative to have small closed profits...The only reason for me to evaluate systems here is that I would like to sell my systems too,in afew weeks,but I would like to be in "serious company" first,legitimate systems that may be or not profitable,but that are not based on Martingaling the account to death,nor on Hold&Hope techniques...

2-So,I want to Show the newbies how to analyze a system,and see if it is a "martingaler,hold&hope" OR just a serious system that may or may not work,but at least is not based on a biased foundation

TSDMEMBER

1-Yes,Janus may have 6 losing systems of 10(I didn`t check your numbers,so,I assume they are good,for the sake of argument,if they are not,sorry for that Janus),but I think Janus is one of the most serious system sellers we can evaluate at RAS-He is the kind of system seller I defined as "serious company",because he focuses on RISK...I "knew" him long ago,on a private Forum,we didn`t have much relationship,actually,we thought very differently on everything BUT Risk ...Only thing I can say is that his focus on Risk,and his experience as a professional trader are extremely valuable...he may have 6 losing systems out of 10,for the moment...AUTOFX may have 2 winning systems out of 2,for the moment...In a year from now,the numbers will be much different...why?Risk control,my friend,Risk control...AutoFx,in a year from now,won`t exist...Janus systems will probably have either a small loss or a moderate win....Wanna Bet?

Regards

S

System evaluation

Simba,

i very much appreaciate your efforts in evaluating certain systems of the RAS website and help users and traders along with their decision and due dilligence.

Unfortunatly every effort to "help" or "evaluate" in this particular forum is misunderstood by some members(you had already disputs with some) and they furiously defend trading strategies, which are very obvious designed to fail.

Your and my rather risk controled approach towards trading might not find many fans among the members of this forum.

Please Simba, keep up your efforts and give us your professional opinion about any system you might find worth evaluating.

Any interested member, who wants to know more about our company can easily visit us here:

www.janus-trading.eu

Janus

Little bit of information about risk

Members:

1.The Forex retail trader world was designed for traders with small capital. While in stocks, bonds and futures the initial equity has to be quite high, FX accounts can be already opened with a few hundred dollars.

In consequence, many gamblers and traders with exceptionally high profit expectations were dragged into that trading environment. In order to please and keep this particular clientel, trading systems have been created and marketed, which grossly neglect all sound principles of trading other instruments.

Unfortunatly, even 99% of these do not work from a trading standpoint, no matter on what equity.

Picture the classic system, which uses average downs or even a pyramiding strategy(Martingale). It is very obvious, that no serious money manager uses this strategy in any trading system of futures or commodities, since the capital is exposed to a 100% risk.

Many novice FX traders get blinded by backtests or demo account results, which make them believe, that:

1.Systems exist, which deliver returns beyond imagination

2.That returns in excess of 10% a month! are industry standard

Attending the school of hard knocks(live trading) teaches these traders, what the real industry standards and returns are.

People are still under the impression, that a 97USD paypal purchase of an Expert advisor could change their lives within a years time into high networth individuals.

That is not gonna happen, impossible.

Trading is hard work and can not be achieved by simply attaching an automated system to a chart in MT4 and than just sit and wait for the great profits to roll in.

We at Janus Trading apply the same sound principles to forex trading, as a fund manager would apply them in a stock, bond fund or a serious futures trader would use.

Having said that, it comes down to two important principles:

1.Avoid strategies, which expose trading capital to hughe losses in the first place(Martingale)

2.Avoid any "hope and pray" strategies and always trade with reasonable stops. A stop is not really a stop, if we try to take 15 pips off the market, but have a 500 pip stop running(famous EA)

Lastly, we have seen, that many EA`s are coded very very bad. That alone leaves room for serious problems, since the trading system might take trades, which it really should not by its logic.

Much more important seems the last point of our strategies: Patience

When it comes to trading, people react different. A purchase of a new suit or pair of shoes might take them 3 shop visits and endless internet browsing, but when it comes to forex trading, a paypal purchase is done right after a flashy ad or a post in a public forum and attached onto a several thousand dollar live account.

No wonder it will not work.

Janus Trading always supervises our automated trading with a human.

We know our systems inside out and can already predict entries and exits.

If you, as a trader can not say that, please reconsider your approach to trading.

Last, but not least, the choice of the right broker and technical setup plays a great and often underestimated role to success.

Not all trading systems perform the very same at all brokers/data. Not even 2 platforms running the very same system will produce the same trades on the same feed and broker.

Please consider using a rock solid VPS or dedicated server, when trading automated systems with real money.

At the end, any great and profitable system can bust your account, if the tradesize and the risk per trade is way too high.

Tradeleverages beyond 10:1 and risk per trade greater 5% are prone to fail.

Janus

Here is a little bit about Trading systems

Members and traders,

quite often i get private Emails asking me about certain trading systems in general. I like to share my experience of many years trading with you with respect to automated trading systems.

All these thoughts have been incorporated into our own trading and i hope you will understand and maybe later appreaciate the way we/i trade our systems and managed accounts.

First of all, there is no "no loss" system existing, neither there is a holy grail anywhere in the world.

My classification is much easier, i have only one condition to measure the quality of a system and that is performance over a longer time period.

I will not go over certain systems in particular, but rather give some thoughts about all systems related to MT4 trading.

1.Over the years, thousands of Expert Advisors for MT4 have been developed. Many in free forums with source code and many in closed trader forums. As of this year, mass marketing of commercial experts has been observed, beeing FAP Turbo one of the first and truly successful at first.

Unfortunatly, almost all deemed profitable EA`s are not released with open source code.

This is like a Formula 1 race driver, starting in a race with a car, he has not seen or even driven before. Even a Michael Schumacher may not finish first place with such a car.

Instead potential traders are presented backtests, which should prove the outstanding quality and profitability of the particular method.

We do take backtests with known data sources and test the general profitability and settings.

These results are never correct, nor any indication how a system will trade in real markets.

They are a rough indication only.

As a new alternative, some system developers show their Demo statements with undisclosed brokers and publish them on MT4 stats pages, as proof of profitability.

While this is better than just backtests, it still does not reflect trading in the real market. Too many times Demo accounts trade much better than real accounts with the same broker, because of marketing reasons of the broker.

I assume, that system developers deliberatly pick these brokers for Demo testing.

All trading on Demo accounts is better than just backtesting, but has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Only forward live trading can show reliable results to a certain extent.

Even two identical live MT4 accounts with the very same broker trade differently.

2.A very easy overlooked number is the Drawdown.

Looking at a backtest with 20% Drawdown and a profit of 100% annual gain appears great on paper with a glass of red wine in a traders hand.

Trading that in a live account and beeing down by 20% real cash is a total different feeling.

Where is the difference?

In the first case, the trader has the confidence of hindsight, he knows already the outcome, while in case 2, he does not know, just yet.

This psycological effect is detrimental to many traders, since they immeadiatly start questioning the viability and profitability of this system in particular.

Most of the time, the system is trashed by the trader and found unreliable and bad.

If the system is really profitable and results are inline with forward and backtests, the system is still almost exactly performing like advertised.

3.Psycological effects

Too many times, traders have put a deemed great system on live accounts, just to see it drain the account from day 1.

This really stresses and is painful to watch.

The question always remains:

Why me? The system traded great the past 6 months and the day i start, it makes losses.

Please review live statements month by month to eliminate the effect of hindsight. The system might have had a similar period, but you simply overlooked it, because you were focused on end results, but rather what happened in between.

4.Money Management

Too many traders use a far too aggressive money management in Forex. A tradesize vs account size of more than 3:1 is high risk. Using 10:1 is possible for smaller accounts with play money.

Any tradesize beyond 10:1 to account size is gambling and not trading.

Too often traders start out with just too little equity in the accounts. As a rule of thumb, you should be able to add to your trading accounts the amounts in Drawdown within 2 days to fill up your account again and trade with a stable equity.

Why that?

If you are in a Drawdown situation, it is necessary to have a much higher performance than before. This is much easier with your initial capital, than with 10-15% less.

Be prepared for that at the beginning of your trading, not when you are already with 30% in profits.

Please address all questions you might have to that thread.

Some of you already know my postings in FXAW for almost 2 years and i hope that you can agree, that i am trying to be as honest as possible about my own trading.

I will share my thoughts and my personal thinking after trading sessions in this forum for better understanding what is happening during my day.

This will be the most personal section of this forum and you will hopefully be able to "feel" with me.

Janus

Thanks

JanusTrading:
Simba,

i very much appreaciate your efforts in evaluating certain systems of the RAS website and help users and traders along with their decision and due dilligence.

Unfortunatly every effort to "help" or "evaluate" in this particular forum is misunderstood by some members(you had already disputs with some) and they furiously defend trading strategies, which are very obvious designed to fail.

Your and my rather risk controled approach towards trading might not find many fans among the members of this forum.

Please Simba, keep up your efforts and give us your professional opinion about any system you might find worth evaluating.

Any interested member, who wants to know more about our company can easily visit us here:

Home

Janus

Janus,

Thanks,yes,I know about the "not finding fans"...But Risk control is the only way to go,as you rightly pointed out,so ,I appreciate when somebody takes the effort to design several low risk systems like you did.

I think that this forum is the perfect platform for an honest system seller,TSD has >120k forum members,and ,most of them will presumably have a strong interest in contacting with reliable signal sellers...Additionally,if TSD can "clean their database of sellers",as I know they are doing now,we,potential system sellers, can be in good company,and let potential buyers compare apples with apples,not lions with cats

Additionally,the fact that I know about your credentials,and that every year it passes,I respect experience(my own or other`s) more and more,made me decide to post what I posted.

People Here at this Forum do not realize they are "Dancing with Lions"..they think they are playing with cats,but leverage makes every cat a potential Lion....So,focus on Risk is the only way to go.

Regards

S

Reason: