FarhadCrab-Lite #RAS ID: 1222# - page 6

TraderTero:
It looks like you are inserting S/L to OrderSend for some currencies:

buy 1.40 eurgbp 0.8588 0.8554

This will yield an invalid stops error with ecn brokers. You have to send the S/L separately with OrderModify for ecn brokers. The above trade was just opened and I got the error on my gallantfx demo.

TraderTeo,

Thanks for the tip. I'll amend the code for tomorrow.

zomg:
so far after couple of days, i have negative balance and negative equity. Lots of trades open right now all in draw down. Using 0.05 lot multiplier on 2k account with minimum of 0.1 allowed. Equity right now at about 1670.

Zomg,

Thanks for feedback. As you have mentioned we are around the maximum allowed drawdown for CRAB.

codybear:
I tried you yesterday and this is my results

not so good so i will look elsewhere, you are buying the yens when they are dropping and have been?

good luck with your crab

Codybear,

Thanks for test but I think it's very soon to judge about the Crab. As you can see my statement is quiet different from yours. There should be an error somewhere (I have opened 2.2 lot position with 12000$ and you have opened the same 2.2 lot size with only 3000???!!!!). Please be with us and help to improve crab's performance. FOREX IS THE ART OF MANAGING THE POSITIONS IN LOSS NOT IN PROFIT.LET'S SEE THE CRAB'S ART!

Regards

Farhad

Drawdown!

Hi,

This is an analysis of perfomance of FarhadCrab-Lite - 12/8/2009

1. We saw that the FarhadCrab-Lite Expert advisor went into a 35% drawdown which is 15% higher than our standard drawdown 20%. WHY WE ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN?

2. As I told you before NO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS IS COMPLETE WITHOUT A FUNDAMENTAL VISION.

3. If we want to behave technically, we must close all open positions on USDJPY because it's going down. We have several technical keys to conclude that the USDJPY trend is downside. BUT WE DID QUITE OPPOSITE THING BECAUSE THE FUNDAMENTAL FIGURES OF USDJPY ARE NOT BEARISH. AS A MATTER OF FACT ALL THE NEWS ABOUT USD SUGGEST US THAT EVERYTHING IS BULLISH ON USD AGAINST JPY.

4. First of all on the PREVIOUS week we had very good JOB DATA in USA which will cause RISK AVERSION and hence will lead us to a bullish USDJPY (YEN will fall in the case of risk aversion).

5. Secondly Survey Shows that U.S. Enters Recovery as Obama's Stimulus Overcomes Skeptics:

U.S. Enters Recovery as Stimulus Refutes Skeptics, Survey Shows - Bloomberg.com

6. There are many more fundamental factors which I will discuss about them in the future.

7. As a result we can conclude that THE TREND OF USDJPY WILL BE BULLISH OR AT LEAST WE CAN SAY THAT IT WILL NOT BE VERY BEARISH.

8. that's why we will not close LONG POSITIONS on USDJPY unless we see a very BEARISH SIGN.

9. FROM 5000$ TO 8000$ BE WITH FARHADCRAB-LITE LIVE REAL-TIME STATEMENT: HTTP://FARHADFX.COM/STATEMENT.HTM

Regards

Farhad

Files:

Consolidation in PERFORMANCE!

Hi,

The is an analysis of performance of FarhadCrab-Lite Expert Advisor on 13/8/2009

1. As balance is growing toward 14000$ the equity is making a CONSOLIDATION FORMATION around 11000$.

2. I have seen many times that my statement graphs making valid chart patterns. I think Thomas Bulkowsky has to investigate this case too! Anyway, our FarhadCrab-Lite Live Real-Time statement is making a consolidation pattern after increasing rapidly from 5000$ to 11000$ only in a week!

3. Consolidation patterns are the patterns which occur after a period of rapid increase or decline in our chart. After the price has moved quickly in a particular direction it needs to take a rest, that is, it will usually trend sidewards for a while before continuing on its merry way. A consolidation range is sometimes called the trading range (Trading Zone).

4. WHO KNOWS?! MAYBE THIS IS A REVERSAL PATTERN IN OUR STATEMENT AND NOT A CONSOLIDATION! LETS WAIT AND SEE THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR EXPERT ADVISOR.

5. FROM 5000$ TO 11500$ IN A WEEK ... BE WITH FARHADCRAB-LITE EXPERT ADVISOR'S REAL-TIME STATEMENT:

Statement: FarhadCrab-Lite EA by Farhad M. Salimi - Visit FarhadSalimi.com

Regards

Farhad

Files:

Sometimes we have to be more patient ;-)

As we can see, Fahrhad's EA has been come back very impressive I must say ;-)

USDJPY is also on a very good way.

But I have a problem with my Tadawul account. It seems to be, that the lag in RAS is too big for some trades. But I have to check it in detail. But currently I have problems with my internet and I cannot access my VPS (that is very bad in trading business...).

Regards

pavement

Farhad, if I look at the picture below I see that your Equity was down to 20% yesterday. Only one more peak down in a pair and the account would have been chrashed into the hard Forex-Losers-Wall.

20% equity usually means "margin-call". Every subscriper of your Signal in this week who started with 5.000 USD is already chrashed.

Can you tell me something about your moneymanagement?

pavement:
Sometimes we have to be more patient ;-)

As we can see, Fahrhad's EA has been come back very impressive I must say ;-)

USDJPY is also on a very good way.

But I have a problem with my Tadawul account. It seems to be, that the lag in RAS is too big for some trades. But I have to check it in detail. But currently I have problems with my internet and I cannot access my VPS (that is very bad in trading business...).

Regards

pavement

Pavement,

I absolutely agree with you.The problem of 'DELAY' is a serious case in RAS specially in scalper strategies. I'm testing this case on several VPSs and with different settings. Soon, I'll let you know the results. By the way, any feedback is appreciated.

Kind Regards

Farhad

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Farhad, if I look at the picture below I see that your Equity was down to 20% yesterday. Only one more peak down in a pair and the account would have been chrashed into the hard Forex-Losers-Wall.

20% equity usually means "margin-call". Every subscriper of your Signal in this week who started with 5.000 USD is already chrashed.

Can you tell me something about your moneymanagement?

Hi,

Thanks for your attention on the case.

1. I have explained about money management in FarhadCrab-Lite in my recent post ( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179506/page4 ) and I have explained why I allowed 35% (ONLY 35% DRAWDOWN AND NOT 80%!!) drawdown on this case. Please refer to it.

2. When I opened 4 lot position on usdjpy I had 12500$ on my account (refer to my real-time statement: Statement: FarhadCrab-Lite EA by Farhad M. Salimi - Visit FarhadSalimi.com ) So, If someone with 5000$ wants to work with the signals, He/She should adjust the volume with 'HIS/HER' account balance and not 'MY' account balance. i.e. if my volume size is 1 lot, his/her volume size should be 0.3 .

Regards

Farhad

Hello Mr Salimi

Glad to meet you here

I will follow your posts and your trading result eagerly.

Dear farhad , I want know how we can publish live statmnet like you on our personal host and domain ? and how use different roots on our host that we want ?

Excuse me for this off question.

Best Regards

Mohsen

Reason: