prove me wrong

....about Casper or Marx ?..:D

:)

fxnewbie:
....about Casper or Marx ?..:D

Both.....................

mongoloid

Pava:
Casper says:...there was exactly handful of beans...not more and not less...

Nobel prize reply...as usual ..BTW..Who asked you? we were looking for alternative intelligent replies,so,starting at birth ,you didn`t qualify...as usual

Hahahaha...Casper...Hahahahaha,man you are frigging limted ,aren`t you?

S

HeHe

SIMBA:
Nobel prize reply...as usual ..BTW..Who asked you? we were looking for alternative intelligent replies,so,starting at birth ,you didn`t qualify...as usual

Hahahaha...Casper...Hahahahaha,man you are frigging limted ,aren`t you?

S

Your racist self still keeps shining through...we still have a freedom of speech...so I can put my 2 cents wherever I feel like...

view

Pava:
Your racist self still keeps shining through...we still have a freedom of speech...so I can put my 2 cents wherever I feel like...

Hahahaha

Calling me a racist because I called you a mongoloid proves me right and you wrong...Think about it,and if you don`t reach an intelligent conclusion(I always plan for the most probable outcome )...just ask a Doc at your mental ward to explain some commonsense logic to you...

45% world wealth destroyed is the name of the thread,we still don`t know your views about it(Yeah,I understand that Lythium doesn`t help,but ok,after so many years on it you should REALLY try harder;) )..yes,yes,freedom of speech but try to be relevant,freedom without audience is nothing worthy of the effort...Hahahaha,it will be a first experience,being relevant, like losing your virginity,had you lost it,which is extremely dubious...ok,I have to understand that you most probably don`t know how it is to lose it, but you can ask the outpatients and use your imagination ...so,mongo,if you can avoid burning your 2 neurons in the process,try to think about it...what is your view on this issue?(not virginity(we can imagine ),45% wealth destruction )

S

:)

SIMBA:
Hahahaha

Calling me a racist because I called you a mongoloid proves me right and you wrong...Think about it,and if you don`t reach an intelligent conclusion(I always plan for the most probable outcome )...just ask a Doc at your mental ward to explain some commonsense logic to you...

45% world wealth destroyed is the name of the thread,we still don`t know your views about it(Yeah,I understand that Lythium doesn`t help,but ok,after so many years on it you should REALLY try harder;) )..yes,yes,freedom of speech but try to be relevant,freedom without audience is nothing worthy of the effort...Hahahaha,it will be a first experience,being relevant, like losing your virginity,had you lost it,which is extremely dubious...ok,I have to understand that you most probably don`t know how it is to lose it, but you can ask the outpatients and use your imagination ...so,mongo,if you can avoid burning your 2 neurons in the process,try to think about it...what is your view on this issue?(not virginity(we can imagine ),45% wealth destruction )

S

I think I struck a nerve...and to answer your question regarding 45%...you don't get a part of it...and you don't get a portion...any portion of the remaining 55%...I hope to not receive your further correspondence...

P.S.:..I never used Virgin airlines to get from here to there...

Pava:
I think I struck a nerve...and to answer your question regarding 45%...you don't get a part of it...and you don't get a portion...any portion of the remaining 55%...I hope to not receive your further correspondence... P.S.:..I never used Virgin airlines to get from here to there...

In my country they have a saying; High trees catch a lot of wind...

In your country they have a saying: Less is more...

When one goes over the topics you opend and count all the reactions people gave in them then you have less reactions then you would ask a bus of deaf people about their opinion on their concert of metalica.

And you have as much star ratings on your topics as the Macdonalds has as a restaurant and since you are a member you made already more useless postings then a salesman who trys to sell a frigirator to an eskimo.

Keep a little bit more low profile.

Post with relevance. If everybody would post the way you do then the owners of this site will need to double up their server capacity in no time and the quality will be the same as whiping your ass with a silk scarfe.

Next time ask yourself the following question:What am I doing..... I want to post something because I want to say something or I say something because I want to make a posting. Since you are a member you did nothing else then trying to fill up all the wholes in cyberspace.

Igor

iGoR:
In my country they have a saying; High trees catch a lot of wind...

In your country they have a saying: Less is more...

When one goes over the topics you opend and count all the reactions people gave in them then you have less reactions then you would ask a group of deaf people about their opinion on the last concert of metalica.

And you have as much stars ratings on them as the Macdonalds has as a restaurant and since you are a member you made already more useless postings then a salesman who trys to sell a frigirator to an eskimo.

Keep a little bit more low profile.

Post with relevance. If everybody would post the way you do then the owners of this site will need to double up their server capacity in no time and the quality will be the same as whiping your ass with a silk scarfe.

Next time ask yourself the following question:What am I doing..... I want to post something because I want to say something or I say something because I want to make a posting. Up till now you did nothing else then trying to fill up all the wholes in cyberspace.

If I told you what people say in my countrie(s)....well...:)))...Have you heard of people who said something and got no response during their lifetime?...Let's see...Jesus...Galileo...Rembrand...add few composers, poets...sculptors...I might be in a good company....by the way...I love Jaws & D}I{entel'meni Ydachi...

Unbelievable

Pava:
If I told you what people say in my countrie(s)....well......Have you heard of people who said something and got no response during their lifetime?...Let's see...Jesus...Galileo...Rembrand...add few composers, poets...sculptors...I might be in a good company....by the way...I love Jaws & D}I{entel'meni Ydachi...

Hahahaha..THEY may be in very bad company..what you love is irrelevant to most readers of this thread...You know,you are not very fashionable at this forum,as a few of us have tried to inform you ...your irrelevancies are boring,and you are only useful as proof of why 95% of traders lose their money(Actual figures I have from several brokers,both FX and Futures,say the number is approx 98%,the intriguing thing is that it is consistent among all the brokers I interviewed)...that a monkey like you may be allowed to play in the fx markets is a tribute to the greedy aspect of the professional side of business....Man,you should be protected by law .

Why do you ask me to stop replying to your posts? Are you afraid? Don`t be so,I will actively stop myself from really harming your underdeveloped sense of selfworth,really....;)...So,your only opinion on this thread theme is that I won`t take any of the 55% left?Interesting..who told you that only 55% was left?..OK,You read it,I understand,you can`t do any critical analysis,in fact,you can just read a few sentences at a time,analyzing them is a no-no,so,I will give you more time to elaborate on that...Then,you can enlight us(probably you will just fire our sense of humour) with your sage comments .

If you really want to contribute to this forum,please be so kind to explain your views on the issue,we are always interested on your opinion ,on a contrary indicator basis,obviously.

S

Reason: