45% world's wealth destroyed - page 2

Who told you previous valuations were right?

SIMBA:
fxnewbie knows more than you will know in a lifetime ..destroyed?...Just a paper notation,it is not wealth,wealth is having peace,roads,medical insurance for free,free schools,food at the table and a smile in your face forever,this is real wealth,not just accounting wealth..not just an accounting number on a paper or a computer,when the accounting says a 100 square meters house is worth the salary of a lifetime,the accounting is wrong,so,no wealth destroyed,just fake illusions...or ,even worse,fake attempts at promoting a fake lifestyle When the market says a tulip bulb is worth a REAL house...you just skip the accounting,sell the tulip,buy the house ...When the market says a house is worth 50 years of salary,you sell he house,buy the tulip ..this is wealth,you are a fake,what is YOUR agenda ?...

I have to quote myself,the previous posts,with the exception of fxnewbie are unbelievably lacking in logic,and I don`t want to promote illogical thoughts ...with the shit about Obama and "one of them"...unbelievable,racism at its worst,I will report to the administrators in a few minutes,there is nothing else worth quoting here...Ok,guys and dolls..spread your ears(and your legs if you wish to do so ..specially the racists)Nothing has been destroyed, It just happened that accounting,NOW, has reflected reality while it hasn`t done so until a couple months ago,so what really happened is that real values are being approached,not yet reached,month by month ..Hey,this is what markets are about,unbelievable folks,new concept for your feeble brains to learn..."markets approach fair values in a trial and miss fashion"...That`s all folks,study the tulip-mania in the Netherlands and any other mania,and you will realize that nothing new under the sun here,previous valuations were unreal,that`s all folks...and for those axxholes criticizing Obama because he is black,look at the mirror,and watch stupidity at its extreme expression..you are just a bunch of racist biggotts...And,yes,you are everybody`s daily take-away in the market,because you are xtupid and illogical....You are offending with no reason...but your losses are justified.

S

The Dream

Hi

I do agree with some of the earlier post on "nothing is destroyed".Everything is energy and if you know energy it cant be created or destroyed.It was always there.Wealth cant be created or destroyed its a perception between the have's and those who say "have not".But yes the wealth is being lets say shuffled before starting the game again.

Had a dream.Usually whenever i have dreams they r prophetic in nature.In this unusual dream I was shown this Building made out of wood.Yes Wood.And i saw this man opening the front door with a pulley system.I thought to myself what an Old building in this era of technology how silly are these people to work like this .I then asked in my dream the purpose of this building.

The answer came to me as a voice during dream time...."you all have to learn whats important to you.This is such time.To go back to a simpler way of living"

I think we all have been programmed to produce,consume and die.That is the essence of our ecomomy.But we r more than that it should be enjoy, share and evolve.The difference being the former is a temporal physical reality

Oh and i dont drink or smoke..lol..i can almost hear some thinking that

Cheers!

L&M

"Ok,guys and dolls..spread your ears(and your legs if you wish to do so ..specially the racists"...that sexual language is a NO, NO and will be reported promptly...to the authorities as well...Simba...it's been all over...so many people noticed already...once a bad word mentioned against that boy in the house...immediately charges of racism come up...enough already...

Redneck EXams

Toblerone2:
Hey, it was between the black, the woman, and the old guy. So we chose the lesser of the 3 evils. See, you can offend multiple groups at once if you really try!!

Hollywood was trying to get white America used to the idea of a non-white non-old guy being president. I think they achieved what they set out to do. But I also feel that Obama could never have been elected without the behavior of the Bush white house. People had to get mad enough to want a change, even if they didn't know what the change was.

Sorry everyone, this post is tremendously off-topic, and I'll say no more.

( Wink Wink, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more, know what I mean?)

Hahahahaha,

Yes,you passed with honours the redneck examination...ok,you can choose,sister?cousin?dog?hog?zebra?

Yourself...As usual? Hahahahaha

S

SIMBA:
Hahahaah..."your beotch",you are a mongoloid on premium DL connection...Hahaahahaha...

Frigging unbelievable .

S

"you are a mongoloid"...who is a racist now???...

probability

Pava:
"you are a mongoloid"...who is a racist now???...

Toblerone...as usual...;)..Just read what everybody has written,instead of fainting on some words whose meaning you don`t understand .......what the F relates being mongoloid with racism?...You are a mongoloid,but nobody said you couldn`t be president of the USA because of that..actually ,you will probably double your success probability ...but take care with your sex standings as expressed in a previous post,your redneck voters may disagree ...at least the ones that know how to read..Hahahahaha.

S

HeHe

SIMBA:
Toblerone...as usual...;)..Just read what everybody has written,instead of fainting on some words whose meaning you don`t understand .......what the F relates being mongoloid with racism?...You are a mongoloid,but nobody said you couldn`t be president of the USA because of that..actually ,you will probably double your success probability ...but take care with your sex standings as expressed in a previous post,your redneck voters may disagree ...at least the ones that know how to read..Hahahahaha. S

Using letter "F"...instead of the whole word..I believe it is you who have problems with performing...and NO..I wouldn't want to be occupant of the white house after present fiasco...thank you very much...it stinks ghetto in there...

Reason: