Modern Elliot Wave trading using Elwave. - page 2

I don't understand, plz help me in this picture

thanks

Thank you for your interest in the thread.

It means mix outlook for gold, It's not clear EW pattern. Maybe for gold you can experiment with daily time frame and use less bars in your analisys. Try with something around 1000 bars, you might have a clearer set. Like this:

Files:
gold.png  155 kb

I got stop at BE on EUrUsd, It's not yet a trend reversal for eurUsd, i am trying again for another long, stop at 4172.

Ok, i tried ScanWave, but sorry, my russian is really like chinese to me.. Would be nice if there was an english version. Let us know.

Ok i closed the eurusd long with 45 pips only, the wave count have become unclear, as i started fiddling the setting in elwave, i want to have a better idea of how to set Elwave for Forex before i continue on this journey. If anybody have suggestion as to how to set Elwave for forex, he is welcome to do so. I have tried adding more options:

The analisys take longer, the summary gets more complex, but maybe it is the way to go, and since i am unsure of those settings, i need to experiment a bit with them before deciding to keep them or not. The book is unclear about it, it only says to keep the same for testing purpose. The way to do is to do backtest with Elwave to see the outcome since there is a simultation module included. It is tedious work but worthily doing it. If anyone interested in doing so, let me know so we can share the outcome of that work.

Files:
elwave.png  4 kb

GreatYves:
Thanks NEN for the link, a chance i can use translators. I am going to check that.

In this link one programmer (Roman) posted updated version of ScanWave v.0.2.

He said that he programmed it with Windows 7 and he does not know how it works for Vista and XP.

He said that he did a lot of changes and updates, and he is inviting everybody to test it. File is in zip archive (ScanWavev.0.2.zip; 528 Kb) but we need to be registered on this forum to download it.

I tried it but the main program is Russian, i would love to know this language but as i said i don't understand a word. I can always google_translate a web page but not the text in a program like scanwave.Could somebody help us with it?

The method with all options checked make the analisys last much longer. Elwave vheck for over 400000 combinations before completion, instead of about 20000 with the previous setting. But the results are mostly the sames, Maybe just one or two more wave degree is added to the Summary.

My last analisys of EUR USD came to this:

So i am profiting of the pull back for a buy, with interesting 3.5:1 R/R, exit not far at 4231, target not far at 4343. Market will probably stay flat till tomorrow NFP. .

Files:
capture.png  20 kb
Reason: