GoldWarrior02b - page 19

newdigital:
The stop loss is 100. And minimum initial deposit size for one pair testing should be 5,000. Or at least 3,000. Just for one pair only. Because EA is openning the orders by 0.1 lot size and 0.3 lot size with stop loss = 100. For EURUSD 0.1 lot size * 100 pips = $100; for 0.3 lot size = $300. So, we can not use this EA with 1,000 depopsit size. At least 3,000 per pair or better to have 5,000 per testing pair.
  • 100 pips * 0.1 * lotsize = 100$ means that a lot is 10$?
  • Does GoldWarrior open a number of lots at max or until margins end (if it is neccessary)?

Why cant microlots of 0.01 be used? for a 1K account?

A lot of us prefer 10 EA's at 1 or 2k each rather than 1 EA at 10K or 20K? (Its just a way of diversifying)

I guess I am still a piker with only 30k to speculate with...but I would never put it in one EA...because none of them work forever.

ES

Can I make Goldwarrior02 only do 0.1 not 0.1,0.3?

Newdigital,Can I make Goldwarrior02 only do 0.1 not 0.1,0.3 ? and how to change the setting?

Because I saw the total pips seem a little stable than total dollors.Expecailly for Eurusd? Thank you

NTrader:
  • 100 pips * 0.1 * lotsize = 100$ means that a lot is 10$?
  • Does GoldWarrior open a number of lots at max or until margins end (if it is neccessary)?

It can open one prder with 0.1 lot size and the other order with 0.3 lot size with stop loss of 100 pips for each. I saw just 1 or 2 opened orders.

nancy2006bj:
Newdigital,Can I make Goldwarrior02 only do 0.1 not 0.1,0.3 ? and how to change the setting? Because I saw the total pips seem a little stable than total dollors.Expecailly for Eurusd? Thank you

I tried and I could not. Seems it should be programmed. I like this idea to trade alway 0.01 lot size, or always 0.1 lot size for example. I will ask somebody to help us. Because it should be programmed.

Thank you. newdigital. Let's try it.

Wow...Thanks ND...I will download it in a 1K demo and test...Thanks again..nancy...nd & igorad

ES

I uploaded indicator, tracert file and EA together with short explanation (in txt file) about how to install it in zip file on post #191.

so we need the dayimpuls indicater right?.... on the MicroWarrior and we should load this on the M15....

Whats this tracert error...now i gotta go find what to do...its here somewhere...

ES

This post to find tracert stuff...(follow the correct order)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370/page4

Folks do not forget this...

Finally debugged and fixed version

of GoldWarriror02b identical to mt3 version.

If you do not want that it open 3 lots after

0.1 lots, then set k1=3,k2=6

(by default they are k1=30,k2=60) -

both in mt3 and mt4 versions.

So, I changed the settings of k1 and k2

to the 3 and 6 respectively.

And S/L was setted to 100.

Reason: