Modern Elliot Wave trading using Elwave. - page 5

FormulaOneFan:
Hello GreatYves,

I'm very new to Elwave. Last night was the first time I saw the screens etc. This weekend I'm going to learn as much as I can about it and post charts, manual etc.

I'm keen to hook it up with MT4 but so far after the install I haven't seen any MT4 scripts or alerts or anything. Reading the install guide and trying to get it to work.

I exported 1D, 4H and 1H charts GBP/JPY but as I'm new to ELWave and EW in general can't understand it much. So i'm doing more reading. Charts attached. Let me know your analysis on the chart please?

The message "Attachment Pending Approval" is taking too long "to be approved".

As soon as the charts are available, I will take a look to see how the D1, H4 and H1 charts relate to each other, and I am also keen to see the Elwave Analysis for each of these time frames ie their Wave Degrees, EASI, Trend, Targets and Exits and their relationship.

If you have the time to post these as well, I will enjoy taking a look at them over the weekend. Without both of them, it is difficult to come to any conclusions.

Regards

Kenneth

I mostly enjoy the Scan function. I export all the pairs i could trade out of mt4, then i execute the scan inspector, i build a list of all the history files and let it go true the complete scan, the you can check the best prospect by setting the conditions like "3 positive (or negative) any wave degree".

Great Yves/Kenneth,

I finally managed to hook up MT4 realtime data to ELWAVE. Now I will learn other things and publish more charts and see where it takes us from here.

FormulaOneFan:
Great Yves/Kenneth, I finally managed to hook up MT4 realtime data to ELWAVE. Now I will learn other things and publish more charts and see where it takes us from here.

Good for you!!! So where's the script was hidden?

GreatYves:
Good for you!!! So where's the script was hidden?

The script and a dll file required was under "C:\Program Files\Common Files\PrognosisUDS". It is suppose to copy the script file and dll to metatrader folders but for some reason it didn't happen and I had to manually copy them and configure them.

Kenneth,GreatYves,

Please find attached 4H GBP/USD. Have a look and let me know what you think?

Files:
4h_cable.jpg  178 kb

What settings are you using under Options/Analysis? Can you take a snip capture of it?

Hi, FormulaOneFan:

I shall be back around EST 9:00 am (NY) to give my views and also a EW chart from Aget.

Let me have my dinner first.

Regards

Kenneth

GBPUSD 4 hr under my settings..

Files:
capture_3.png  175 kb
Reason: