How do I get my money back for the signal if the signal provider drained my deposit 5 days after I signed up for a paid subscription?

How do I get my money back for the signal if the signal provider drained my deposit 5 days after I signed up for a paid subscription?

As far as I know, the fee for the signals is not refundable.

Actually, people have paid for a month of signals, there are 30-31 days in a month.

Accordingly, a day's subscription costs a certain amount of money.

If the signal lasted 5 days, it would be reasonable to refund subscribers for 25 days.

That is, of course, assuming that the money is frozen for 1 month.

lunev12:
How can I get my money back for the signal if the signal provider drained my deposit 5 days after I signed up for a paid subscription?
Are you talking about Dimitri's signal?

Yes, it's about Dimitri's signal.

ProstoTak:

Actually, people have paid for a month of signals, there are 30-31 days in a month.

Accordingly, a day's subscription costs a certain amount of money.

If the signal lasted 5 days, it would be reasonable to refund subscribers for 25 days.

That is, of course, assuming that the money is frozen for 1 month.

Fair enough.

It is a pity that MQ representatives are silent :(

lunev12:
How can I get my money back for the signal if the signal provider drained my deposit 5 days after I signed up for a paid subscription?
Have you tried communicating with the service administration on this issue?

Contender:

Fair enough.

It's a pity that MQs are silent :(

And what do the Rules, which were adopted at the time of subscription, say about this? Read it carefully before you call out to the public.

All your rules say is that no one is responsible for anything.

При оформлении Подписки на Сигналы вы безусловно осознаете и принимаете все риски, связанные с копированием чужих торговых операций на своем торговом счете:
        Никакие прошлые торговые успехи выбранного Источника сигналов не гарантируют прибыли в будущем.
        Исполнение/неисполнение Сигналов может привести к расхождению между вашими результатами и результатами Источника сигналов.
        Отличие торговых условий на вашем торговом счете и на торговом счете Источника сигнала может приводить к невозможности исполнения торговых сигналов.
        Сбои на линиях связи могут приводить к пропуску Сигналов.
    Администрация сервиса Сигналы не несет никакой ответственности за полученные убытки или недополученную прибыль при использовании или невозможности использования Сигналов по подписке.

Topu..... has these rules

Slivator:

That's the rules at topu.....

So what was the problem with not agreeing to the rules and signing up for the signal?

When you signed up you yourself ticked the box "I agree to the terms of subscription to trading signals".

Slivator:

Topu..... has these rules

Why does everyone fuss over the Forex and stock market? Put your money in a bank at 8-13 per cent a year - you will get guarantees there and you will be responsible for everything! You can show at least one resource, a broker, a signal service - yes, everything that relates to trading on the market where they give guarantees and no risks. (You need to grow up - adolescence may take too long).
Reason: