vps server - page 6

Off-topic, but speaking of VPS... Decided to open a free EC2 on Amazon today. Signed up, filled in my credit card details, they charge $1 to verify it. Checked my online banking, they charged me 60 rubles, but Amazon says transaction failed and suggest to try another payment method.

I call the bank (Russian Federation, Otkritie Bank) and ask what happened to the payment. They say that the payment is in authorization (I think they called it that), it can take 1-3 days! I do not understand, is it because of US payment or what? I often pay online by card, everything goes instantly.

The post with the advertisement has been deleted.

Please advise me, I rented a vps server I installed MT4 and everything worked fine, but on weekends (Saturday, Sunday) my MT4 server started to cut off the Internet for the whole weekend. I've asked the administrator of the server, they say no blackouts, maybe I should change something in the settings of MT4?

aleksandr1989 петрунин:
Please advise me, I rented a vps server I installed MT4 and everything worked fine, but on weekends (Saturday, Sunday) my MT4 server started to cut off the Internet for the whole weekend. My question was addressed to the administrator of the server, they say no blackouts, maybe I should change something in the settings of MT4, no one had deal with this, what to do?
Take a rest.) You should take a break.

Alexey Romanov:
Rest.)) That's what weekends are for.

That's the problem, after a weekend MT4 won't connect to the internet and I have to restart it and I'm not allowed to switch it off and on again.

Why in the last two days my trades open and close 3,5, 15 minutes later than the signal provider frommql5 and I'm connected to your vps (what the fuck)?

2002569:
Why in the last two days my trades open and close 3,5, 15 min later than the signal provider frommql5 and i am connected to your vps (what the fuck)?

Your case is being dealt with. For the future: in cases like this, you should at least describe the problem in more detail: specify the date when you think the problem exists and attach the log file for that date (attach the log file, not a screenshot).

Platform Log - For Advanced Users - Getting Started

Журнал платформы - Для продвинутых пользователей - Начало работы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Журнал платформы - Для продвинутых пользователей - Начало работы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
В журналах платформы фиксируются практически все выполняемые действия. В них вы найдете описание всех важных событий: синхронизации со счетом провайдера при копировании сигналов, результаты миграции на хостинг, детали покупок в Маркете и многое другое. Журнал экспертов — показывается на вкладке "Эксперты" окна "Инструменты". В нем содержится...

I have this problem with the UPU: I change EAs in the folder, delete them, add them, but no changes occur in the terminal - the deleted ones remain, but the new ones do not appear. What may be the problem? I open the terminal from the changed folder - the terminal does not react to changes.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I have this problem with the UPU: I change EAs in the folder, delete them, add them, but in the terminal the changes do not happen - the deleted ones remain, but the new ones do not appear. What may be the problem? I open the terminal from a changed folder - the terminal does not react to changes.

Open the terminal. Go to File - Open Data Folder. and you will find the folder you want. There you go to the MQL folder. The actual EAs and indicators are located there.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Open the terminal. Go to File - Open data directory. and you will get to the right folder. there go to the MQL folder. That's where the actual EAs and indicators are located.

I had a similar situation, but now everything works fine

Reason: