Can I post indicators for sale in "Commercial Trading Systems and indicators"?

Hi, all,

I've read a lot of high quality content on TSD and recently I decided to register and join the forum.

My question is, what's the forum "Commercial Trading Systems and indicators" for? Can I post my commercial indicators there?

I don't see many commercial indicators in that forum.

By commercial I mean the users can try a demo version but they have to pay money for full functional version.

Thanks

wqking

Not without an agreement with the company

Best you can do is to launch it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum and then you have advertisement at both places automatically and all the financial obligations are regulated at one place

Thanks mladen. The appstore looks like a mirror of MetaTrader market, isn't it? If it's so, my stuff can't be there because my indicators uses DLLs which are not supported by MT market.

Well, there is no such limitation at TSD, but in any case, any kind of advertisement needs to be regulated with metaquotes (they are the owners of forex-tsd site) and only then the advertisement can take place

wqking:
Well, there is no such limitation at TSD, but in any case, any kind of advertisement needs to be regulated with metaquotes (they are the owners of forex-tsd site) and only then the advertisement can take place.

WOOOO, Mladen, I guess we shouldn't complain anymore from MT4, ;)

talaate:

Talaat E

Nothing have changed regarding that (believe me, we got no instructions whatsoever to change anything regarding the content of the posts or regarding some kind of censorship)

So the things as usual : as long as the criticism is standing ground (as long it is not spamming) business as usual : the feedback from this forum should serve for faster metatrader debugging and developing, I guess

talaate:

Dear Talaate,

good idea , hhhhhhhhhhh, would you like stop productive complaints too ?

and one of your complaint removed today,your CAT with red ears is visible.

mladen:

Talaat E

Nothing have changed regarding that (believe me, we got no instructions whatsoever to change anything regarding the content of the posts or regarding some kind of censorship)

So the things as usual : as long as the criticism is standing ground (as long it is not spamming) business as usual : the feedback from this forum should serve for faster metatrader debugging and developing, I guess

Thanks Mladen for explanation and clarification

mntiwana:

Dear Talaate,

good idea , hhhhhhhhhhh, would you like stop productive complaints too ?

and one of your complaint removed today,your CAT with red ears is visible.

Hi my friend

That is my lovely lazy cat "Liu", he never complain

HaHaHa

mladen:
Well, there is no such limitation at TSD, but in any case, any kind of advertisement needs to be regulated with metaquotes (they are the owners of forex-tsd site) and only then the advertisement can take place

Then how can I submit products to TSD appstore? I can't find any link on the page, nor any guidelines...

wqking:
Then how can I submit products to TSD appstore? I can't find any link on the page, nor any guidelines...

Please read my first answer to your question

Reason: