Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 86

beto1:
Hi my friend, how are you doing with your new renko ashi 2.0? Regards

I don't find this renko ashi 2.0 ?

Please can someone upload it here ?

Thanks

kerty9:
Tudorgirl Vorticity is known to repaint upto 1 to 3 previous bars. I have just began using Riskyachtar and so I do not know too much at present, but I suspect, it too repaints atleast one previous bar, possibly more. May be others who have used Riskyachtar can confirm it. I wonder if there is non-painting substitute for Riskyachtar.

I have test both of them and they repaint badly, I have this one which does not repaimt and It is a good indicator to follow the trend. Use default seetings, they work ok or you can play with its settings.

Files:

backtests

andruw:
Ok. So, at first we go in MetaTrader - history. There we delete a file of the pair necessary to us 5.hst. Then we create a Renko chart, but in options it is specified TF 5 min. Backtest EA at TF 5 min. Important! Don`t open the 5 min chart before backtest ea, or offline your internet connection.

let me recap as I understand only first step

1) Go to mt4 history folder(C:\Program Files\MetaTrader\history) and delete history file for 5min for the currency pair you would be testing e.g GBPJPY5.hst

2) Start Metatrader

3) Go to strategy tester and select the following

- EA that you like to backtest

- currency pair

- Chart period - select it to be 5min

- tick mode, date selection and visual mode

4) click start button

5) 5min (visual) chart for the pair opens, saying waiting for update

After that, I do not know what additional steps are needed as the visual chart gets stuck at 'waiting for update' mode and nothing else happen. How do I create 1min chart to place my renko 3.2 EA, than open a 5min offline chart, and than begin testing my ea against the 5min offline chart. Can you elaborate the steps needed to get to that point?

Thanks in advance.

beto1:
I have test both of them and they repaint badly, I have this one which does not repaint and It is a good indicator to follow the trend. Use default seetings, they work ok or you can play with its settings.

Good thing about Riskyachtar indicator is that it changes color right when renko reverses its bricks, thus it is good at providing confirmation of trend reversal trades. Unfortunately, it repaints, hence it gives false confirmations and it happens enough of times to screwup the overall win:loss ratio. Your indicator is too lagging for catching trend changes early on. It catches the trend 2-3 bricks too late.

kerty9:
Good thing about Riskyachtar indicator is that it changes color right when renko reverses its bricks, thus it is good at providing confirmation of trend reversal trades. Unfortunately, it repaints, hence it gives false confirmations and it happens enough of times to screwup the overall win:loss ratio. Your indicator is too lagging for catching trend changes early on. It catches the trend 2-3 bricks too late.

True but I do not use this indicator to confirm entries, I use it only to see main trend, and after that I take trades according to my trend, so far very good.

Regards

Lordsfxt

Please post your new setup..asap. Cant wait!

Brian

generousforex:
Please post your new setup..asap. Cant wait! Brian

Me too, I would apreciate you can share it with us.

Thanks

Renko live script 3.2

boros:
Here it is

People like this better than the real paid script

s renko bars that are supposed to power renko?

If someone has used both can comment, I would

appreciate it.

Thanks!

Brian

Been using the original real paid version and want to know

if there are any real benefits to switching over to this instead.

does any one know a site that show how to use renko or how to set it up on mt4 exactly with details ?

maybe someone could post it on youtube for everyone?

thanks..

Reason: