Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 2

cirps:
Guys, be very careful when using the LSMA cos it repaints the past not only on the open brick but also 1 brick in the past (last closed brick). So with Renko charts, that kind of indicator is useless. Almost every indicator is useless with Renko cos with those charts you have pure PA. Learn the PA put the SR lines in place and trade that.

Regards

Cirps

Hi, Cirps

I found out that too man, But yet i managed to do my daily 40pip and hopefully 200 pip a week. I post my system to help others, but more important is that i need experts and experienced people to help this system grow better. I make only pips with this, but i think more room for improvement. So if experts can guide us of what i have introduce, Kudos to you bros & sis's

stav01:
Mr Nims, Do you re-enter on the chnge and change back of the LMSA during a RENKO Ashi trend?

Bro Stav01,

If you see the LSMA is a period 5 = 25 pip of move in renko 5pip brick. so it tell me what the average of next 20-25pip so i can decide the next best probability to do 20pip.

mr_nims:
Bro Stav01, If you see the LSMA is a period 5 = 25 pip of move in renko 5pip brick. so it tell me what the average of next 20-25pip so i can decide the next best probability to do 20pip.

thanks mr nims

I'm unable to create the 2min renko chart, I apply the script to the 1min chart, go to offline charts and i see the 2min chart there, but when i open it it just opens blank and "waiting for update"

mr_nims:
Hi, Cirps I found out that too man, But yet i managed to do my daily 40pip and hopefully 200 pip a week. I post my system to help others, but more important is that i need experts and experienced people to help this system grow better. I make only pips with this, but i think more room for improvement. So if experts can guide us of what i have introduce, Kudos to you bros & sis's

does all MAs (other ind) repaints on this particular type of chart (renko bar chart)?

from first look it shouldn't

just in case - other lsmas - does not repaint on regular charts (after open bar close, off course, general rule)

Files:

is it possible to add zigzag candle average.

the average price range by zigzag,

make it like some kind like Autochartist power stats,

but not by timeframe what they offer,

but used zigzag to calculate the peak and bottom.

because calculate the average range between the hi low,

then we calculate the best block size to cover the most hi low,

so it not only filter out the noise of candle,

and the most one filter out hi low,

some people call it "wave" "bounce" "cycle"

Thank you very much Mr Nims, I have been using this on multiple pairs and since the last 2-3 weeks i have been able to average nearly 1000 pips a week. It is fantastic and simple.

lordfxt

Would you post your template and any additional indicators/ma's etc you are using for confirmation?

Also what other pairs you are using...and 5 tic renko for your setup

as well?

thanks

GF

lordsfxt:
Thank you very much Mr Nims, I have been using this on multiple pairs and since the last 2-3 weeks i have been able to average nearly 1000 pips a week. It is fantastic and simple.

generousforex:
Would you post your template and any additional indicators/ma's etc you are using for confirmation?

Also what other pairs you are using...and 5 tic renko for your setup

as well?

thanks

GF

can anybody make an EA out of this indicator?.... Or is it already exists..

Please reply

?

Does anybody have a working "period converter"? I know that MT4 has one but it doesn't work. I open a 2 min chart during trading hours; there's no movement on the 2 minute chart. I could never get it to work; there must be another one out there that works.

thanks

Reason: