[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 363

artikul:

Until 22 February )))
Why until 22.02?

markich:
Why until 22.02?

And there is the next time zone )))) The previous one was passed yesterday, it means the local point of no return is formed )))) The euras may bounce as it wishes, and even squeak, but it will go up as long as the time does not expire )))) This is my hypothesis, which still needs to be tested ))))

artikul:

And there's the next time zone )))) The previous one was passed yesterday, it means the local point of no return is formed )))) The euras may jump any way it wants, and even squeak, but it will go up as long as the time does not expire )))) This is my hypothesis, which still needs to be tested )))

interesting )

Vizard:

yeah looks like it should break down...according to the insiders scenario ) )) see how the day closes... think i can short it later...

Tantrik knows...)))

Hi again, I'm guessing like you and my predictions are the same as yours. If I write goes there then from there it's the same prediction (no words - it seems to me, probably should, probably will come true, etc.) those phrases are there to save time and space. - this is in order to save time and space) these phrases are present as fact. Stranger correctly writes it listen! (the presence of a stop loss is mandatory) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/138033

artikul:

And there's the next time zone )))) The previous one was passed yesterday, it means the local point of no return is formed )))) The euras may jump any way it wants, and even squeak, but it will go up as long as the time does not expire )))) This is my hypothesis, which still needs to be tested ))))
spc.

markich:
cp.

So it's not a question of making money yet )))) It is better not to read what I write here )))). Right now it's more important to communicate and compare other people's goals and signals with my own ))))

Tantrik:
Hi again, I'm guessing like you and have the same predictions as you. If I write goes there then from there it's the same prediction (no words - it seems to me, probably should, probably will come true, etc. - this is in order to save time and space) these phrases are present as fact. Stranger correctly writes it listen! (the presence of a stop loss is mandatory)
I do not doubt that he's writing correctly, but when the situation is explained, you grasp it better and learn more.

MobileMan:

And you're a master at criticism ))) Actually Strange, you're off-topic yourself then... Come back here... I personally don't criticize that much.

Maybe I didn't express myself correctly, it's boring to explain why. I used to explain, but two or three pages later people would ask again, again I would explain, then I just got bored.

strangerr:

Maybe I misspoke, bored to explain why. I used to explain, but after two or three pages again asked, again explained, then just got bored.

Explain once and then just ignore it. But your predictions are needed here and so is everyone else's. I also admit that I used to behave, maybe not always correctly towards you, but that's in the past

P.S. Thanks for the screenshot.

Trololo:
bunch of sycophants)))) don't believe anyone strejker)))) insider don't share insider))) insider is an intimate thing

Intel Inside )
Reason: