FarhadCrab-Lite #RAS ID: 1222# - page 3

Lite ea

Hello,

I have signed up with RAS and have found your page there. My question is where do I download the EA.

thx

Nick

Your MM is terrible.

Your EA is a gambler, not a trader.

Farhad Farshad:
Dear Friends,

First Week : 140% Net Gain!

1. I closed 2 open positions manually to finish the first week of FarhadCrab-Lite with 140% Net Gain. You can check with the live statement which refreshes automatically every 5 minutes:

Statement-2009

2. "Well, I have seen many of these statements for the first week! Lets see the condition of this statement 2 or three months later!!", You say. Well, you're right and I don't have anything to say. SO LET'S TIME JUDGE ABOUT OUR EXPERT ADVISOR.

3. BE WITH FARHADCRAB ON RAS SYSTEM FROM 5000% TO 12000$ IN A WEEK AND ... LET'S TIME JUDGE

Have a very good weekend

Kind Regards

Farhad

salam jenabe salimi

vaghean tabrik migam beheton

man engelisim aslan khob nist be hamin khater fingelishi minvisam . . .

az vaghti ke nesbat be shoma va karhaton shenakht peyda kardam vaghan be shoma ghebte khordam . . .

omidvaram ke hamishe karhaton va barnamehaton be hamin khobi bashe . . .

eradatmande shoma ke bozorg anish hastid ---> sayeron

Testing this on fxcbs and I'm receiving all the time Order Send Error: 130 - Invalid stops alerts

nickmead:
Hello,

I have signed up with RAS and have found your page there. My question is where do I download the EA.

thx

Nick

Hi Nick,

You should download and install RAS EA from rentasignal.com:

http://rentasignal.com/downloads/RAS_EA.exe

the manual is here:

http://rentasignal.com/downloads/ren...ruction_en.pdf

the RAS Ea will clone all my positions into your metatrader (FarhadCrab ID = 1222) .

Kind Regards

Farhad

gambling

Walander:
Your MM is terrible. Your EA is a gambler, not a trader.

Walander,

once again I emphasize that 'YOU ARE RIGHT. FARHADCRAB-LITE IS A GAMBLER. NOTHING MORE!!'.

This is the teXt I wrote several days ago on this forum:

1. Unlike many professionals in Forex market, I do not believe in Money Management . As a matter of fact, Money Management in a leveraged market is quite meaningless. Using leverages like 1:100, 1:200, ..., 1:500 The Currency market is just a "GAMBLING" and nothing more. Of course we use technical analysis, of course we use fundamental analysis, we use many "Luxurious" tools such as Elliott Waves, Sophisticted Mathematical Indicators, Astrological Instruments and Strategies, Chart Patterns, TrendLines, Pivots, Fibos and so on. But in the end when we want to open a position, we merely can "BET" that a currency pair is going to go up or down. We cannot be sure about that at all. No way to be 100% sure. No way to be 90% sure. No way to be 80% sure. No way to be even 51% sure. Everything is 50-50. Nothing more.

2. "But without money management the account will explode very soon" You say. Of course it will explode! Every single leveraged account is condemned to explode. If you do not want your account exploded, you'd better use a 1:1 leverage and not 1:100 leverage. Thats why DD forex brokers make money and thats why more than 90% of forex traders are losers.

3. "In this way FarhadCrab is useless because It will explode my account", you say. You're quite right. It will explode your account. But the point is here that before your account is blown up, you have withdrawn at least 300% of your initial deposit in a short time!

4. This is FarhadCrab's way, Which is extracted from my 10 year experience in Leveraged Capital Market : Make Money, Withdraw. Make money, Withdraw. ... (At least Three times your initial deposit) until your account is blown up.

KIND REGARDS

FARHAD

ek-forex:
salam jenabe salimi

vaghean tabrik migam beheton

man engelisim aslan khob nist be hamin khater fingelishi minvisam . . .

az vaghti ke nesbat be shoma va karhaton shenakht peyda kardam vaghan be shoma ghebte khordam . . .

omidvaram ke hamishe karhaton va barnamehaton be hamin khobi bashe . . .

eradatmande shoma ke bozorg anish hastid ---> sayeron

Ek-forex,

FarhadCrab-Lite signals from RAS are free for the time being and you can use them on your account (First Demo to test and get aquainted with the system). Should you have any other question please feel free to ask. (You can email me too: info@farhadsalimi.com or info@farhadfx.com )

Regards

Farhad

TraderTero:
Testing this on fxcbs and I'm receiving all the time Order Send Error: 130 - Invalid stops alerts

TraderTero,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. I will investigate the case as soon as possible and I'll let you know the result.

Thank you again.

Regards

Farhad

One thing that might be causing this is that you are including T/P and S/L to open order.

With ECN you need to send the T/P and S/L separately using order modify.

I'm getting the same error also with FXOpen ECN and TheCollectiveFX.

TraderTero:
One thing that might be causing this is that you are including T/P and S/L to open order.

With ECN you need to send the T/P and S/L separately using order modify.

I'm getting the same error also with FXOpen ECN and TheCollectiveFX.

well,

please let me know whether you have this problem with all pairs or specified pairs? Do you have such a problem with usdjpy? eurchf? eurgbp? eurusd? gbpusd? eurjpy? gbpchf? which one?

Reason: