FarhadCrab-Lite #RAS ID: 1222#

Hi,

FarhadCrab-RAS is my newest EA of FarhadCrab Expert Advisor Series.

FarhadCrab-RAS is a "COMPLETELY RAS COMPATIBLE" version of my Latest Expert Advisor (FarhadCrab12).

You can subscribe FarhadCrab-RAS signals via following Link:

http://rentasignal.com/payment/signal/21303/subscribe

For more information please visit:

Http://farhadsalimi.com

for the Latest Live Statement please visit:

Statement: FarhadCrab EA by Farhad M. Salimi - Visit FarhadSalimi.com

The address of signal on the RAS is

FarhadCrab | Rent a Signal ES

YOU CAN JOIN MY YAHOO GROUP (ON THE INDUSTRY SINCE 2004 WITH MORE THAN 2000 MEMBERS) FOR MORE INFORMATION :

FarhadFX : FarhadFX: Farhad's Way to a Better Life

You can have a riskless and trustful investment on my FarhadFund with 12% monthly gain. Deposit and withdrawal is automatic and instant (Via PayPal and LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney):

You should download and install RAS EA from rentasignal.com:

http://rentasignal.com/downloads/RAS_EA.exe

the manual is here:

http://rentasignal.com/downloads/ren...ruction_en.pdf

the RAS Ea will clone all my positions into your metatrader (FarhadCrab ID = 21303) .

For more information please visit:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Or you can ask your quetion here on this thread. I'll be glad to answer.

Please note that I do not accept SUBSCRIPTION FOR FARHADCRAB12 anymore (Because it needs very Precise Supervision and I cannot accept subscription more than a limited number). But the subscription for FarhadCrab-RAS via RAS will be available for EVERYONE, for an unlimited time and FREE OF CHARGE for a limited time.

The max DD never exceeds 20% which is very reasonable for high risk scalping.

FarhadCrab-RAS works Round the clock on almost ANY CURRENCY PAIR and of course as a scalper most of its positions are opened in Asia Session.

THE BEST BROKER FOR FARHADCAB-RAS IS THECOLLECTIVEFX.COM AND FXCM.COM SINCE THECOLLECTIVEFX.COM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE I RUN FARHADCRAB-RAS ON FXCM.COM

The minimum account size with 0.01 Lot is 1000$ and with 0.1 Lot is 10000$. MY SIGNAL VOLUMES ARE BASED ON $10000 ACCOUNT.

Have a good time with my new CRAB

Kind Regards

Farhad

FarhadCrab-Lite (08/06/2009 Analysis)

Hi,

I will have a daily analysis about the performance of FarhadCrab and the conditions of market and everything I think is related for a better understanding of market.

1. As we can see from Real-time statement the Crab has done well during the first 3 days of performance: Over 70% in 3 Days! ( Statement-2009 ). We have started from $5000 and after only three days the Equity is near $8700.

2. Unlike many professionals in Forex market, I do not believe in Money Management . As a matter of fact, Money Management in a leveraged market is quite meaningless. Using leverages like 1:100, 1:200, ..., 1:500 The Currency market is just a "GAMBLING" and nothing more. Of course we use technical analysis, of course we use fundamental analysis, we use many "Luxurious" tools such as Elliott Waves, Sophisticted Mathematical Indicators, Astrological Instruments and Strategies, Chart Patterns, TrendLines, Pivots, Fibos and so on. But in the end when we want to open a position, we merely can "BET" that a currency pair is going to go up or down. We cannot be sure about that at all. No way to be 100% sure. No way to be 90% sure. No way to be 80% sure. No way to be even 51% sure. Everything is 50-50. Nothing more.

3. "But without money management the account will explode very soon" You say. Of course it will explode! Every single leveraged account is condemned to explode. If you do not want your account exploded, you'd better use a 1:1 leverage and not 1:100 leverage. Thats why DD forex brokers make money and thats why more than 90% of forex traders are losers.

4. "In this way FarhadCrab is useless because It will explode my account", you say. You're quite right. It will explode your account. But the point is here that before your account is blown up, you have withdrawn at least 300% of your initial deposit in a short time!

5. This is FarhadCrab's way, Which is extracted from my 10 year experience in Leveraged Capital Market : Make Money, Withdraw. Make money, Withdraw. ... (At least Three times your initial deposit) until your account is blown up.

6. From 5000$ to 8600$ in three days. Be With FarhadCrab-Lite. It's Free!

Kind Regards

Farhad

active trades

Hello !

I am a little bit confused.

On your statement you have currently 2 open trades.

In RAS it says, that there are currently 8 open trades.

What is the difference between RAS Signal and your statement?

Thanks

Pavement

pavement:
Hello !

I am a little bit confused.

On your statement you have currently 2 open trades.

In RAS it says, that there are currently 8 open trades.

What is the difference between RAS Signal and your statement?

Thanks

Pavement

Pavement,

Thank you. RAS EA had a problem which I fixed it. Now both are correct.

Farhad

Farhad Farshad:
10000 pips with 0.01 lot with 1:1 Leverage

That is an extreme example, and if I look at that example you are right.

But i have to say, if you would send me 40 Pips every day (not 10000) with 0,01 Lots I can decide by my own how much money I will gain by using 0,1 or 0,5 Lots.

trade_like_a_rabbit:
That is an extreme example, and if I look at that example you are right. But i have to say, if you would send me 40 Pips every day (not 10000) with 0,01 Lots I can decide by my own how much money I will gain by using 0,1 or 0,5 Lots.

Hi,

You are right. As I told before this is "My" opinion and opinions are different. However I hope send you 40 pips daily. No one hate more pips!

Broker

Hi Fahrhad,

which broker are you using?

I think, that this could be important for a Scalping EA.

Regards

pavement

Hello,

thank you very much for your information regarding broker.

I will test your signal on Alpari UK Demo account.

Best regards and many pips ;-)

pavement

pavement:
Hello,

thank you very much for your information regarding broker.

I will test your signal on Alpari UK Demo account.

Best regards and many pips ;-)

pavement

Thanks,

Ihope that the time and efforts spent by those who use FarhadCrab-Lite signals whether on their Real or Demo ACCOUNT will be paid By Very VERY Good Profits toghether with JOYFUL TRADING Becuase Joyful Trading is the most important part in Any Capital Market.

Have JOY with FarhadCrab-Lite

Regards

Farhad

Reason: