FarhadCrab-Lite #RAS ID: 1222# - page 9

Atlan:
My test on your signal is running well. While others have suffered a 40+ per cent DD, you are doing well. I appreciate your efforts, and look forward to contributing for your work. This is thecollective ECN broker for comparison to other brokers I will keep running.

Atlan,

Thank you. your feed back is very much appreciated. I have found thecollectivefx.com ECN the most compatible broker for my signals. FXCM.com ECN is good too.

Another trader

full time pro, said the new collective feed is worse than original, so, should I use FXCM UK?

Have you made withdrawal?

Atlan:
full time pro, said the new collective feed is worse than original, so, should I use FXCM UK? Have you made withdrawal?

I have made withdrawal with TheCollectiveFx.com recently. But of course FXCM.com is regulated and more reliable.

Can I trust FarhadCrab-RAS for Real Money?

Hi,

Yes, You Can Trust FarhadCrab-RAS for Real Money! BECAUSE THE DRAWDOWN WILL NEVER EXCEED 20%

FarhadCrab-RAS | Rent a Signal

You can subscribe FarhadCrab-RAS signals via following Link:

http://rentasignal.com/payment/signal/21303/subscribe

You can check FarhadCrab-RAS Live Statement from the following link (It refreshes every 5 Min)

Statement: 2088200620 - Farhad M. Salimi

You can see more details of performance and ask your questions from:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179506

YOU CAN JOIN MY YAHOO GROUP (ON THE INDUSTRY SINCE 2004 WITH MORE THAN 2000 MEMBERS) FOR MORE INFORMATION :

FarhadFX : FarhadFX: Farhad's Way to a Better Life

Please note that FarhadCrab-Lite is different from FarhadCrab-RAS. FarhadCrab-Lite is free but I charge $5 for FarhadCrab-RAS subscription. Low fee for FarhadCrab-RAS ($5) doesn't mean it is unworthy or it is not important to me. I'm a professional trader and I earn my living by TRADING. I have some customers with high capital too (My FarhadCrab12 EA has a $500 Monthly subscription and of course I do not accept any more subscribers for that EA). So I don't need to charge a lot for my FarhadCrab-RAS EA signals. I merely want to be in the Market (and of course I have several more reasons to offer nearly FREE signals).

Enjoy my FarhadCrab-RAS signals and i will continue daily comments from the next week.

Happy Weekend!

Regards

Farhad

FarhadCrab-RAS Daily Analysis

Hello,

1. As I have mentioned before the perferred brokers for those who make money with my signals and experts is THECOLLECTIVEFX.COM and FXCM.COM

Since thecollectivefx.com is not available for everyone and there are some people who prefer to work with a regulated broker I have installed the FarhadCrab-RAS on FXCM.com but my first choice is still thecollectivefx.com which I think is the best choice for professionals.

2. Everyone who works on Forex market should sooner or later think about REBATES! If you use my signals and EAs you must keep in mind this important fact that YOU CAN DEPEND ON YOUR REBATES EVEN MORE THAN YOUR PROFIT!

3. When you open a position, you pay your broker a specific spread which is bokers commission. If the broker returns a percentage of that spread to you, IT IS REBATE.

4. Most brokers can pay back to you 50% of the spread you pay. For example consider FarhadCrab-Lite live statement on the following link:

Statement: FarhadCrab-Lite EA by Farhad M. Salimi - Visit FarhadSalimi.com

(OR YOU CAN CHECK WITH FARHADCRAB-RAS EA LIVE STATEMENT ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:

HTTP://FARHADFX.COM/ELLIOTT/STATEMENT.HTM )

You can see that in 7 weeks FarhadCrab-Lite (Which is different from FarhadCrab-RAS) has made about 45% i.e. it has made a $5000 account to a $7200 account ($2200 profit).

5. Now let's calculate our rebate in this period. Our total volume is nearly 500 round lot. For each round lot our rebate is opproximately $10. So our rebate in 7 weeks is approximately $5000!!

6. In the next post I'll explain how simple is receiving Rebate from our brokers LEGALLY.

7. PLEASE BE WITH OUR FARHADCRAB-RAS SIGNALS:

Regards

Farhad

FarhadCrab - Daily Analysis

Hello,

1. FarhadCrab-RAS wiped out all of the first week profit. On $10,000 account we earned $1500 profit which we lost in one day. Of course as I have mentioned before the drawdown all the time is under control and will never exceed 20%.

2. My favourite (Almost FREE EA) is FarhadCrab-RAS ($5 monthly on RAS) which is very good on backtests. It has some failure points (Such as today's) which occur in backtests once in a month and hence are not big threats to the account.

3. Be with FarhadCrab-RAS.

Regards

Farhad

FarhadCrab-RAS Daily Analysis

Hello,

1. FarhadCrab-RASrecovered from yesterday's loss. 15% ONLY IN ONE WEEK!

2. For those who are seeking for a riskless, trustful investment, I have recently founded FarhadFund.com . I run FarhadCrab12 EA on this fund and I pay 12% monthly gain to everyone investing on this fund. For the time being PayPal and Liberty reserve is accepted. Please note FarhadCrab12 is different from FarhadCrab-Lite and FarhadCrab-RAS.

3. On the previous post I wrote about REBATES and I mentioned that rebates are very important for those who want to trade professionally(Specially those use my EAs and signals). A simple way to get rebates is IBs. Introducing Brokers or IBs are representatives of brokers. When IBs introduce new customers to brokers, they will receive a percent of customers' spread from broker (Usually 50% of spread). You can open account with an IB and ask him/her to payback a specified percentage of spread to you. If you are a good negotiator usually you can have 80% of IB's rebate, i.e $8 in every round lot!

4. Be with FarhadCrab-RAS. It's almost FREE (Only $5 a month). It doesn't make me rich but it certainly makes YOU rich!

Regards

Farhad

Reason: