Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 574

hoz:

Roman, Glad it worked out for you :) And also, so fast.

Basically, my compiler has started to swear again. There is a library that uses a class in it. The class of course is included into the library:

When compiling this library, which uses the CLogging.mqh class, the compiler swears like this:

In the class on this line:

What can all this mean?

try removing all #property from the class

Stereo:

Greetings all.

I have a question about the period converter

PeriodConverter script needs to be run every time you turn on the terminal, but I need it to run automatically.

I found an old Period Converter Optimized, but it is not installed on the 625 build

I found an old Converter Optimized in the database but it won't install in the 625 build.

move it from the scripts folder to the experts folder

WindSW:
I haven't been following the changes in MT4 for about a year (used old versions), and with the new updates I had to rewrite my EA, because it hangs in the tester and hangs the whole terminal. Please, advise where to read all the changes in MT4 and MetaEditor4, up to 625 build

I am not sure what to do with this EA and how to solve it:

>

Hi, could you tell me how to get an EA to start trading at a certain time? Not only hours, but also minutes should be taken into account. For example, to start trading at 8.50

Step:
Hi, could you tell me how to get an EA to start trading at a certain time? Not only hours, but also minutes should be taken into account. For example, to start trading at 8.50

string OpenHours="8";
string OpenMinutes="30";
if(TimeCurrent()>=StrToTime(OpenHours+":"+OpenMinutes))
{
// trade

}

Hello!

Is there a limit to the size of the tooltip (OBJPROP_TOOLTIP)?

Thank you.

qomment:

Hello!

Is there a limit to the size of the tooltip (OBJPROP_TOOLTIP)?

Thank you.

it's not working yet or is it working already?

Vladon:

is it not working yet or is it working already?

The tooltip works (it appears when you hover the mouse over an object), but it crops the line.

Vladon:

Thank you, it's working.

qomment:

The tooltip works (it appears when you hover your mouse over an object), but it crops the line.

Hmm, it doesn't work for me.
Reason: