Trading System by Xard777 - page 366

xard777:

Hope this helps with your query.... it's one page from my play book.

All the best

Xard777 

Hey Xard,

Many thanks for the clear explanation, you're a good person by helping people out with your trading system and ideas. 

xard777:

For your perusal here is the Fibonacci levels over a 20 Day period (number of Days can be set within the input menu).

This should help give you a better understanding on how I use the levels to provide Daily market direction.

All the best

Xard777 

Wow, Great Explanation from Great XARD. Really you wouldn't believe in last two days i felt my mistakes with talking to a friend krelian99 and with little understanding  of your system again in profit today.just need to stay calm and believe in the trend. many many thanks again.

xard777:

Here is the DASH template update now with the SupDem indy.

All the best

Xard777 

Hi Xard777

Thank you very much...

i found your !!!-SEMA4 very amazing ..  but it can not change width size.. it will revert back to initial size after changing TF. Anyway, thank you.

xard777:

For your perusal here is the Fibonacci levels over a 20 Day period (number of Days can be set within the input menu).

This should help give you a better understanding on how I use the levels to provide Daily market direction.

All the best

Xard777

Great indicator thank you... 

Whats the best time to look for trades with this system ?

adonis23:
Whats the best time to look for trades with this system ?
1H

xard777:

All the best

Xard777 

Hi Xard.

Thank you very much. XardFX21 is a great indicator. It has levels I was looking for a lot of time, since I was calculating them by myself.

Thank you again. :-D

Since there are many that read this thread, to those familiar with MT5 and MT4, might it be a good idea to create an EA that utilizes MT5's strengths and feeds resulting trades to MT4 to be further processed i.e. actually open/close the trades at the broker ?

GA buy entered.

Hi Xard,

thank you very much for a new template. I just have one question regarding mmath - text posotion.

Please have a look at the attached picture - is it possoble to move the text like that ?

Files:
Reason: