Trading System by Xard777 - page 244

Hi Xard 777

Lot of thanks for new trading system.

In my chart shows one line black, while in your image it shows multicolor line. Whats wrong with me,Help in this matter.

Thanks

Files:
usdcad_h4.jpg  132 kb

Hi Keshav, Simply download the Trendline&Signaline.tpl file from this post and copy to the templates folder... then right click on main chart and choose templates/Trendline&Signaline.tpl https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page162

XARD777

xard777:
Hi Keshav, Simply download the Trendline&Signaline.tpl file from this post and copy to the templates folder... then right click on main chart and choose templates/Trendline&Signaline.tpl https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page162 XARD777

Hi Xard777,

Thanks a lot and it worked very nicely.

Thanks

xard777:
I added news & currency meter and you can select the slope line of your choice (Trendline or Signaline) from X-TRENDLINE indicator.

Enjoy

All the best

Xard777

OOps!Forgot stdlib.ex4 library file to run news indicator (simply copy to library folder).

Also, should you want to show both Trendline & Signaline as Slope then use added template.

I've downloaded the files. I've tried to install it in two diffrent meta-tradets. it doesn't work...

any ideas?

Here is the full setup with templates & library files included.

Simply unzip and copy files to your MT4 folder.

Restart MT4, right click on the main chart and choose the desired template.

All the best

XARD777

Files:

Hi Xard777,

Have been using some of your indicators on my renko systems. I'm so glad you've decided to come back, We were all missing you.

You're truly the king of fx here on TSD.

BTW, I hope you a happy grandparent now and the grand-kids have grown up a lot!

My Best,

Nims

Hi Xard777 and all fellow traders here,

Nice to see you on board again, Captain. Especially when you are coming back with such good gifts.

Because someone wiped my 20 + x posts on this tread (admin?), I'm starting again from "kindergarten".

BWT jast get banned from most ill forum in Traders Community - Steve Hopwood's (private) Forum, although outside the topic, I can put my post - the reason for the ban (if anyone's interested)

Have a nice day everyone

Tom

Tomi5lav:
Hi Xard777 and all fellow traders here,

Nice to see you on board again, Captain. Especially when you are coming back with such good gifts.

Because someone wiped my 20 + x posts on this tread (admin?), I'm starting again from "kindergarten".

BWT jast get banned from most ill forum in Traders Community - Steve Hopwood's (private) Forum, although outside the topic, I can put my post - the reason for the ban (if anyone's interested)

Have a nice day everyone

Tom

Hello Tom,

I wiped a bunch of posts accidentally was trying to remove one spam post and accidentally deleted the whole thread, our forum programmers thankfully was able to restore what you see now,anyway I apologize for that.

He... he.., It's all right mrtools. Pips, which I showed on the charts are already long "money well spent" - and forgotten. There is one other thing, I'm lazy and can take years until I get to post 35

Cheers

Update

On the 1hr chart you will see the Daily candle drawn in the background.

Attached to the Daily candle is the Daily Open line and off this line (in 50 Pip$ increments) are dashed lines 50, 100 & 150 Pip$ away from the Daily Open.

There are two simple strategies with this simple trading system.

1) Trade (as close as) off the Daily Open line in the direction of the Trendline & Priceline using the dashed lines as your possible target lines (diff currencies, diff targets - I prefer trading Gold).

2) Trade the continuation trade in the direction of the Trendline & Priceline.

This system is designed to be traded with the trend at all times.

I have added trade suggestions on screen (which can be turned off within the T3-RSIv2 menu).

Hope this helps

All the best

XARD777

Reason: