Trading System by Xard777 - page 247

Hi Ish, You're one greedy bar steward, I could not get hold of MS so I just went ahead and posted.

Have fun with the update.

XARD777

Thanks Xard. Much appreciated.

So... As you guys and gals just seen from Xards post he stated that you want to take your trade as close as possible off the Daily Open Line.

Does anyone know why???

If I can get 6 possible explanations of why to do this..... I will then give you my take why too do this.

ish

HI Xard777,

Thanks to Xard777 and team, for giving us cutting edge trading system.

One thing I like to ask you, is it possible to make this indicator to set MONTHLY WEEKLY and DAILY like shown in image?

Thanks

Files:

UPDATE

Here is an update on the suggested trading system.

All the best

XARD777

I look forward to all your updates Xard...thanks!

TRADING EXAMPLE

Here is an example of when to enter and exit when your targets are hit.

All the best

XARD777

Files:

TRADING EXAMPLE

Here is another example showing when to ENTER and EXIT with your targets.

I am finished for today, it's pub time...

Have a good weekend

All the best

XARD777

Files:

hi xard,

my chart doesnt look completely like yours.

the indicator on top of your chart showing "TREND IS DOWN GOOD TO SELL" is not included in the zip file i downloaded

drunkpips:
hi xard,

my chart doesnt look completely like yours.

the indicator on top of your chart showing "TREND IS DOWN GOOD TO SELL" is not included in the zip file i downloaded

Yes, You are correct, that text box is not included with the simple system that was uploaded.

But it is enough to get you trading in the right direction.

Here is another view zoomed out going back nearly two weeks.

It helps with the bigger picture.

All the best

Xard777

Files:
xard_screen.png  153 kb

xard777, your system is very great! The transaction requires both vision standing height, but also it looks like a sniper quasi-steady fast ruthless hit the target. Want to add a big vision templates and template microscope, this way both overlooking determine the trend, and the trend can be observed variation.

Reason: