Trading System by Xard777 - page 245

Nice setup Xard.

I hope they appreciate all of the hard work that you and Tzuman (The Mad Scientist) have put into it.

To everyone else. I hope you guys appreciate this.

Ish

Hi Ish, The setup requires the slope filter on the Auto text (hopefully have it by tomorrow).

Xard777

Update

I changed the sub-window back to MACD and amended the Trade suggestions.

Enjoy!

All the best

XARD777

Files:

In a mad rush to get the trading rules right I wrote the wrong suggestion for when the MACD line is below the zero level and above the signal line. It should say SITTING ON FENCE WAITING...

I have corrected this and enclosed the file. Simply copy to indicators folder and it should all work fine now.

OK, So now I can get back to trading again:-)

All the best

XARD777

Files:

Master Xard!!

Welcome back, glad to see the grandkids gave you finally some time to do what you do best.

ismael360:
Nice setup Xard.

I hope they appreciate all of the hard work that you and Tzuman (The Mad Scientist) have put into it.

To everyone else. I hope you guys appreciate this.

Ish

Of course, we do ...from my first contact with XARD777´s work, which is about four years ago, I didn´t compiled a single chart (and there were hundreds) in which there were not at least two of his indicators. Each of his systems was drafted to perfection, really lucky to have such a man at ones side. We must not forget Mad Scientist Tzuman, neither your contribution to the Trader´s community, Ish.

Thank you very much guys.

Tom

Now all we got to do is figure out how to best trade this baby, yes?

ish

thank you

goooooooooood

Update

This version complete with templates and custom menu options.

I think this template is the best by far as it lets you scalp using the signalineslope and at the same time allows you to monitor trendline changes at the cross of the priceline and mirrortrendline.

macd_2-8-6_signalslope_8_mirrortrendline_2.tpl (enclosed)

Enjoy!

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
Update

This version complete with templates and custom menu options.

I think this template is the best by far as it lets you scalp using the signalineslope and at the same time allows you to monitor trendline changes at the cross of the priceline and mirrortrendline.

macd_2-8-6_signalslope_8_mirrortrendline_2.tpl (enclosed)

Enjoy!

All the best

Xard777

you are alive! where are you?

Reason: