Trading System by Xard777 - page 92

Obviously not, if people are asking questions.

Flying a Boeing 777 is self-explanatory to me, how about you?

xard777:
Its self explanatory... Xard777

You're going to get either "go to the first post" or "it is self-explanatory." Sorry, he just doesn't care enough to answer questions.

mikeps:
Hi,

Firstly I would like to thank Xard777 for the system and indicators.

I have gone thru the entire forum but I still don't really understand how to read the #4x 2010 Semafor indicator. I might have missed any explanation on the forum so can somebody point me to the right direction.

What does the green and red dots means ?

Why does the star appear ?

I see these dots and star will move, so what must I do then ?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Mike P.S.

Xard...this last one is a good one...thanks...

Still about CHAOS ENTRY

Can anyone (coder) please fix the code of CHAOS ENTRY for the arrows don't stop to appear?

Like Xard said in the first post it need reset sometimes... i watched this system since the market is open, and this problem is mischievous for live trades!!!

Thanx.

Nietzsche:
master XARD do u confirm that your indicator CHAOS ENTRY (the green and yellow arrows) does NOT repaint the past?

You created this indicator, you should know!!!

thanx

Dreamliner:
Obviously not, if people are asking questions. Flying a Boeing 777 is self-explanatory to me, how about you?

I answered you...can't believe I did...I have had way too many cervsas...I hope to christ she at least 18

Possibly if you went to AA you'd sober up and be some help. I hope you get control over that problem some day. Thanks for at least letting us know why you are unable to answer simple, basic questions.

xard777:
I answered you...can't believe I did...I have had way too many cervsas.

Dreamliner:
Possibly if you went to AA you'd sober up and be some help. I hope you get control over that problem some day. Thanks for at least letting us know why you are unable to answer simple, basic questions.

She says she's 23...thats good enough for me..bye

Got it: a drunk pedophile, now I understand completely.

xard777:
She says she's 23...thats good enough for me..bye

gu 200 pips more x 3 op

usd/chf 70 pips x 3

if mt5 released ,i dont thik so ..to do that......

Xradd 777 system is the best...

5 star..

thanks a lot..

god bless u all.......

-- --

Reason: