Trading System by Xard777 - page 184

ffelicori2000:
Hi Ismael360, in the chart of post 1823 there is another indicator missing from xchart files. It's a circled cross showing up on highs and lows. Could you please share that indicator as well? Thanks and Merry Christmas

Im not shure,but i think circled cross its a Frasma-ssa indicator.

Thanks Xard for a nice setup,and Merry Christmas to ALL of YOU!!!!!

Files:

this is the post # - that mentioned - 1823

maybe the market is closed today -- I don't know how to make the CROSSHAIRof the indicator appears -- tried several setting of the INPU T S already

or it simply does not work

xx3xxx:

tried several setting of the INPU T S already

Yes, exactly

ffelicori2000:
Hi Ismael360, in the chart of post 1823 there is another indicator missing from xchart files. It's a circled cross showing up on highs and lows. Could you please share that indicator as well? Thanks and Merry Christmas

Hi Ffelicori,

This would be the regular forum version of that circled cross indicator. If you use it on higher timeframes like H4 or D1 you can safely use Lb = 5 or less since it close > high or low to make the signals or arrows in this case, and get some interesting signals.

gann_hilo_activator_arrows_mtf.mq4

mrtools:
Hi Ffelicori,

This would be the regular forum version of that circled cross indicator. If you use it on higher timeframes like H4 or D1 you can safely use Lb = 5 or less since it close > high or low to make the signals or arrows in this case, and get some interesting signals.

gann_hilo_activator_arrows_mtf.mq4

Perfect, Thanks!

Yes!!!

THANKS Xard and the rest of your team for SHARING!!!

xx3xxx:

this is the post # - that mentioned - 1823

maybe the market is closed today -- I don't know how to make the CROSSHAIRof the indicator appears -- tried several setting of the INPU T S already

or it simply does not work

can anybody here please post the code of the shadow candle ?

look very promising.

Wondering what is going on in this thread?

It used to be a lot of fun to follow all the developments.

Thanks Xard777 I really like this template

Wow this ended up being a great trade after all!! It Did break that high like you said and much more!!

ismael360:
Forgot to mention. before I took a trade on the Nzd/chf to see if it will break the last High.

It wasn't able to. So I closed that trade with a loss of 6 pips.

I want to Thank Xard. Hope he is doing well while he's doing his time at the country club.

Thanks for another great setup.

And I want to thank Tzuman also known as the Mad Scientist.

For taking this trading game to a whole other level of insanity.

I hope to be their when ya'll both take over the world!

Your humble apprentice and friend.

Ish
Files:
xchart_1.gif  24 kb
Reason: