Trading System by Xard777 - page 292

talaate:
this is the link however I don't advice this is rubbish never trust about this kind of indicators Golden Eagle Highly Accurate Forex Indicator | eBay

Note the cherry picked charts my friend. Also note that you can't return the item after purchasing.

Can we stick to Xard's thread instead of chatting off topic?

perfect system

Files:
2.jpg  230 kb

xauusd

Files:
2_1.jpg  214 kb

ForexTrader600:
Note the cherry picked charts my friend. Also note that you can't return the item after purchasing. Can we stick to Xard's thread instead of chatting off topic?

a bit pricey that one, but presumably a few saps will buy it

there is a slight variation of Xards system(s) on FF that might be of interest

especially as it seems quite profitable

Eitan's Project @ Forex Factory

WR1:
a bit pricey that one, but presumably a few saps will buy it

there is a slight variation of Xards system(s) on FF that might be of interest

especially as it seems quite profitable

Eitan's Project @ Forex Factory

Thanks for the heads up my friend. I appreciate you taking the time to post this here. Wishing you many pips!

ForexTrader600:
Thanks for the heads up my friend. I appreciate you taking the time to post this here. Wishing you many pips!

no problem dude

hopefully you can all find something useful on there

happy pipping to you aswell

spiderman15; 682756:
Привет, ребята, я специально зарегистрированы здесь, чтобы найти одну систему под названием Форекс Святой Грааль Золотой орел издание. Я auricularly различить его на одном форуме, но не мог найти ссылку на сайт. Я не могу найти ничего о его в кибер-мире, а также. Любой auricularly различить этой системы? [/ QUOTE] Смотрите здесьТорговая Система по Xard777 | Forex Мир

Let's really think about this one. The forum is in english...so why are you posting in a different language? Let's use a translator my friend.

murrey_math_trading_system_mm_timeframe_2007.rar - RAR архив, размер исходных файлов 169 384 байт

mihaltsov; 682725:
привет всем торговая система перестала работать не загружен показатели # BrainTrend2Stop, #MM-TimeFrame-2007, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

noskova1971:
mihaltsov; 682725:
привет всем торговая система перестала работать не загружен показатели # BrainTrend2Stop, #MM-TimeFrame-2007, ‎

Forum language is English

Reason: