Trading System by Xard777 - page 305

Hi karthikte, The MM indys that I have are no longercompatiblewith the latest MT4 builds. If you use any other MM indy simply play around with 16, 32 & 64 settings till you are comfortable with your choice of settings.

All the best

Xard777

mira719:
xard my concerns are addressed to you

=======

u will Never get an Honest answer from him , cuz he's a BullShitter lol = he's Not even a fx curr'y trader imho !!!

just use 5m line chart , 2 sma [7 +50] , trade 8/14 NY time = simple is V/G ------- KISS !

optioneer:
=======

u will Never get an Honest answer from him , cuz he's a BullShitter lol = he's Not even a fx curr'y trader imho !!!

just use 5m line chart , 2 sma [7 +50] , trade 8/14 NY time = simple is V/G ------- KISS !

optioneer

Very,very,very powerfull and constructiv your post

Congratulations

Dan

optioneer:
=======

I did not understand, but after one day I realized that I would never answered

optioneer:
=======

Optioneer,

XARD has been one of the most revered and helping trader i have ever seen. If you can't compliment him for his valuable contributions, atleast stop complaining. Go get a life my friend... Good luck for your trading future !!!

hi guys

im new for this system , is this the latest template u guys using now ?

Files:
untitled.png  75 kb

caven92:

hi guys

im new for this system , is this the latest template u guys using now ?

Hello Caven,

Yes .. that is pretty much the updated XARD system we are using now.

Good luck in trading !!

karthikte:
Hello Caven,

Yes .. that is pretty much the updated XARD system we are using now.

Good luck in trading !!

thanks for the reply , by the way how to spot the entry point ?

mira719:
I did not understand, but after one day I realized that I would never answered

You're disappointed because you didn't get a reply back after one day? You need patience on this thread. Xard doesn't come to this thread on a daily basis. Hold off on your strange postings if you want a proper reply from Xard. He is a very popular poster on several forums and you should be more understanding.

ForexTrader600:
You're disappointed because you didn't get a reply back after one day? You need patience on this thread. Xard doesn't come to this thread on a daily basis. Hold off on your strange postings if you want a proper reply from Xard. He is a very popular poster on several forums and you should be more understanding.

will be the translation, but the message was not addressed to xard,

Reason: