Trading System by Xard777 - page 286

mira719:
it is not the system date is a project that I made is that the experts will judge

I'm somewhat confused. This thread is for xard's trading system and I'm not sure why you have jump into this ongoing thread and showing pictures of your own trading system. You may want to start your own thread.

ForexTrader600:
I'm somewhat confused. This thread is for xard's trading system and I'm not sure why you have jump into this ongoing thread and showing pictures of your own trading system. You may want to start your own thread.

Agreed!! Sorry Mira, but you are in the wrong spot. I watch this thread very much as well in the hopes it will get updated again. Please do not post here unless it has to do with Xards system.

Thank you Freddy

Mike_S:
Agreed!! Sorry Mira, but you are in the wrong spot. I watch this thread very much as well in the hopes it will get updated again. Please do not post here unless it has to do with Xards system. Thank you Freddy

Thanks Buddy... I had no idea why mira719 jumped into this ongoing thread which is dedicated to xard's system and introduced his own trading system. This only throws us off and misdirects us and causes confusion to those that have been following this thread closely. I hope mira719 starts his own thread instead of hijacking this one. We need to connect my friend since I've been out of reach working on a personal project. I will shoot you my email address.

G

if so gate all, I did not show any system I just wanted an expert opinion, though some indicators could be combined with the system xard, I did not want to show anything

pretend that there are not, but if you stray I remove them, I will not show any preparation rather share.

* sorry for the English used a translator

how come I can not find the button to edit and delete everything?

I want to emphasize sorry

mira719:
I want to emphasize sorry

Thank you for understanding

I look forward to Xard's return to this good thread. Does anyone know when he may return? I shot him a PM hoping that will encourage him to return to this great thread and make it active again. Maybe others can do the same.

thanks

"Xard's return" -I know people waiting for the "Xxxxx'x return"...

Reason: