Trading System by Xard777 - page 105

Heike:
Hello, dear Xard777,

what is the password for your 3rd T-safety.zip in your post #1035???

Thank you in advance.

Kindly regards

Heike

xx3xxx already said....password is xard777

Thanks author for the G-spot indicator advice

it almost seems to be Impossible Mission 2

I apply that thing to the 30M indicator -- but I like what I see -- will test it till this friday -- to give me clues

watching bloomberg tv too while I trade --- just make sure not much fx related news around (I don't trade $eurusd, so usually the news have mild effect to my charts) -- charting could be so much fun !

hi xard777

pcguy007:
Are we still using the wealth builder series on page #1 ?

hi sir have u ever seen this kind of indicator on the chart?pliz share the indi if u have

Files:

anyone tried the zip -- XO indicator ?? [[ around 80 people , I bet ]]

welcome to tell us GOOD or BAD

I try it on 30M

still tuning the INPUT parameter --- and using this input parameter now

if you can tune it better -- for 30Min -- let us know please

------

XO is not an ENTRY NOW -- indicator that tell you when to entry

but I;ve got another ENTRY indicator -- kind of accurate but about 40 pips later than it should

therefore I put XO indicator together, so I could speculate for the next -- GO DOWN or GO UP'

you may also change the thickness of the COLOR tab -- to make it look more clean !!

My 5 cents

Hi Xard,

Thought I might share how I have been using semfors in this adaptation of my system. Well it is primary THV system from forexfactory, together with ZUPs that I found in a thread started by Pucio in this forum and COGs. Have really been inspired by what you have shared in this thread to have confidence to trade. As you say here it is self explanatory. I am using it with ##Xard Trade Plus##. There is a wonderful harmony. I am trading on the H4 timeframe and mainly the GBP-JPY pair. Today made some 74 pips on my small live account and around 95 on the demo. Thanks for your encouragement.

mundu09:
Hi Xard, Thought I might share how I have been using semfors in this adaptation of my system.

Hi There, Your 4hr setup looks nice...

Try these indicators on your 4hr chart...let me know how you get on.

All the best

Xard777

It's great!

Hello Xard,

Have been watching this GBPUSD setup that is forming. On the ###Xard Trade Plus## template, the PA has found resistance on the Lower Gann-grid and is OS on the MML -1/8, not mentioning the iCOG. The level three semfor has formed there. The Trendline Histogram is also showing the the trend has slowed down. Waiting for signal from the Gann 4 Alert.

On the THV template MZZ4 has formed a node where the level 3 semfor has formed also. There are also Daily red ZUP beams. This is at the WS2 pivot. There is also a nice Bullish Gartley reversal pattern. The fast TRIX has also turned green.

The MZZ4 is also indicating that the PA will move upwards on the D1 TF, though the Trix there is still red and going downwards. There is also a Bullish Garley showing reversal. The COGs on the Daily chart are also facing upwards.

I also wanted to ask about the Frames of the Murrey Math. The various MM indicators that you posted show the MM levels at different places, or rather when PA is say at level 0/8 it is at 7/8 with another indicator. Is there a particular setting that one should use? In the charts I am using MML_Multi_Option v24 that I found in a certain forum that enables one to change the MMPeriod.

#4X 2010 Slope and MZZ4 Indicators

Hello Xard,

I am posting some other charts of USDCHF on the 4H TF. I am amazed at how the slope indicator especially mirrors what is happening with the THV TRIX. The slope changes colour at the point where the TRIX crosses the Zero line. That TRIX cross is normally taken as a safe entry point. I have drawn some vertical line to show this.

The MZZ4 Zigzags also converges with the Stage 3 Semfor in the second chart.

Thanks again.

mundu09:
Hi Xard, Thought I might share how I have been using semfors in this adaptation of my system. Well it is primary THV system from forexfactory, together with ZUPs that I found in a thread started by Pucio in this forum and COGs. Have really been inspired by what you have shared in this thread to have confidence to trade. As you say here it is self explanatory. I am using it with ##Xard Trade Plus##. There is a wonderful harmony. I am trading on the H4 timeframe and mainly the GBP-JPY pair. Today made some 74 pips on my small live account and around 95 on the demo. Thanks for your encouragement.

Hi Mundu, please could you share those templates? they look nice with the THV stuff....

actually, very few newbies know about what Tuning means (i.e. change the inputs and the inside code parameter)

for example - my favorite TF is 30M , I don't like to change to (peek) another TF

and I don't prefer technical charts that explain the past

I like to test it Live , so it tell tale for the immediate future (Next 5 hours)

I enclosed the EUR/JPY chart that I optimised it this weekend -- and encourage you too , to TUNE up to your favorite template to the way that you like to trade -- or else [ change your habit ] -- hope this tips help everyone here

if you tune yours well, then it is a delight that other people enjoy your works too

revising my charting -- enclosed the conclusion [ my latest understanding on my own habit -- if YOU get shocked with your just opened position, REVERSE your view intentionally >> another ENTRY or not -- depend on your own risk management though ] forex is trendy , rather than cliche

Reason: