Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1400

avi1:
stop out 3480 tp 38p, later week no.,3477 was signal buy----

stop out 3505 tp 28p, later week no. 3466,was signal buy-----3477 tp 11p

Consolidation was inevitable. It was falling way to fast and only based on assumption that ECB will cut interest rates. Lets wait and see if it will be true

It is going to be the same as with FED decision - a new rumor that is already cooked : probably QE increase

avi1:
stop out 3505 tp 28p, later week no. 3466,was signal buy-----3477 tp 11p

later week no. 3477 was signal buy-----

It really should be interesting tomorrow. When they say that there will be no interest rates cut. A huge whipsaw can be expected in that case. If you are trading with stop losses better to avoid having any opened orders tomorrow

Some voices of sanity are already warning that ECB never announced rate cuts - quite the opposite : some members were opposing to any talk about rate cuts. It will be an interesting day tomorrow when traders realize that they were suckered again

eurofreek:
Some voices of sanity are already warning that ECB never announced rate cuts - quite the opposite : some members were opposing to any talk about rate cuts. It will be an interesting day tomorrow when traders realize that they were suckered again

That Is what I am telling : that is a rumor, not a fact. and it has been used to hide the bigger issue : no QE tapering and new debt ceiling at March. It is just laying out the ground for another rally (or commonly known, profit collecting before the new wave - but profit collecting on a large - institutional - scale)

searchingFX:
That Is what I am telling : that is a rumor, not a fact. and it has been used to hide the bigger issue : no QE tapering and new debt ceiling at March. It is just laying out the ground for another rally (or commonly known, profit collecting before the new wave - but profit collecting on a large - institutional - scale)

I am looking at it from a practical point of view : events that are having such a tension built around them tend to end in major whipsaws. It is almost sure that the first impulse will be in a completely wrong direction. So my intention is to wait till that first strike passes and then decide what to do

avi1:
later week no. 3477 was signal buy-----

and olso week no. 3518 signal buy----------

My guess for today and tomorrow is, no matter the news coming out, EURUSD will retrace somewhere near 1.37, or a little lower.

In case it breaks the -holding strong- rising trend line though, it will be a strong sell signal.

Any comments, appreciated.

Files:
Reason: