Eurusd/gbpusd - page 455

avi1:
good morning m8 ! and all . the no. for the week - gu 5675 ,5615 eu 3624 ,3564 have a nice week

m8

thats the no. was posting on monday !watch how they act(up , down -and how many times-returun)

avi1:
dear m8! if you follow the no. you see they are returun no.(you never follow that) its power week no.the application surprise me- based on the ai and genetic alogorithms, im training the application once a week in order to find the oppropriate/number of layers and modes in the network.you know how many mails / pm i resive yesterday . im not giving real time / signals or teach-only post my week no. every monday , and evrey one is independing to trade -stic to the rules.but it does not work 100%.but i think you and 4 great traders know how to act with those no.

I know how to trade support and resistence numbers and - basically - that is what your levels (and most other levels for that matter) actually are but this is not to say that your levels aren't better than the average.

I don't follow the numbers because I haven't created them; if I was incapable of building my own systems (of which I have many which I'll never share) then maybe I would take more of an interest in your numbers. You have seen how rigourously I test, then retest and attempt to make my own systems fail anything less than this would be unscientific and I prefer to put my money behind scientifically tested systems rather than follow other systems based on faith.

Naturally, noobs and anyone else who doesn't understand Evidence Based Technical/non-linear analysis will always take a huge interest in what appears to be easy money. The number of posts one receives is not evidence of the long-term viability of a trading system nor is the number of page views for that matter.

However, if it works for you then good luck and congrat's. If you have some performance statistics then I'd be interested in seeing them.

avi1:
m8 thats the no. was posting on monday !watch how they act(up , down -and how many times-returun)

M8, it is one week. Surely you understand my point if you have been building systems for the past 30 years.

Surely, you have some statistical performance information spanning a period of time (2 months, 6 months, 1 year etc) that you can make available. Even if it is only directional accuracy, number of times the levels are hit and return etc. Just basic stats.

M8, just continue to do what you do! If it is making you pips then great.

firscall:
I know how to trade support and resistence numbers and - basically - that is what your levels (and most other levels for that matter) actually are but this is not to say that your levels aren't better than the average.

I don't follow the numbers because I haven't created them; if I was incapable of building my own systems (of which I have many which I'll never share) then maybe I would take more of an interest in your numbers. You have seen how rigourously I test, then retest and attempt to make my own systems fail anything less than this would be unscientific and I prefer to put my money behind scientifically tested systems rather than follow other systems based on faith.

Naturally, noobs and anyone else who doesn't understand Evidence Based Technical/non-linear analysis will always take a huge interest in what appears to be easy money. The number of posts one receives is not evidence of the long-term viability of a trading system nor is the number of page views for that matter.

However, if it works for you then good luck and congrat's. If you have some performance statistics then I'd be interested in seeing them.

m8!sorry, you dont know my levels its not s&r!!! based on faith ?? the no. have nothing todo with news or anything else(and not indicators ) only no. move in the market

avi1:
m8!sorry, you dont know my levels its not s&r!!! based on faith ?? the no. have nothing todo with news or anything else(and not indicators ) only no. move in the market

M8, this is my last post on this topic.

Your system: if the price touches and break through a level then go long. If price breaks below the level go short. M8, this is a support and resistence system. Just because the levels are calculated by a Neural Net doesn't change this fact. I'm actually surprised that you don't realise this.

Faith: if I do not have robust statistical evidence that something will continue to perform within the limits of its normal distribution or skewd distribution and then choose to follow it then I would be trading on faith.

I'm not going to continue to debate this with you as I'm only highlighting the very basics of system & statistical hypothesis testing and if you don't get these points then there is little point in continuing with this particular discussion.

BUT M8!!!!! If it works for you great!!!! I'm really pleased for you and I mean that!

avi1:

week no. working 5-y real time(not 1-w) one of the traders who used it i think you know (but i cant say) i like your views its close to my mind,like you new models- belive me i have systems ..............i cant count. i told you we will have a deall if you post me , and it will work 70% ????????????

firscall:
M8, this is my last post on this topic.

Your system: if the price touches and break through a level then go long. If price breaks below the level go short. M8, this is a support and resistence system. Just because the levels are calculated by a Neural Net doesn't change this fact. I'm actually surprised that you don't realise this.

Faith: if I do not have robust statistical evidence that something will continue to perform within the limits of its normal distribution or skewd distribution and then choose to follow it then I would be trading on faith.

I'm not going to continue to debate this with you as I'm only highlighting the very basics of system & statistical hypothesis testing and if you don't get these points then there is little point in continuing with this particular discussion.

BUT M8!!!!! If it works for you great!!!! I'm really pleased for you and I mean that!

i dont like you angry with me why??i think we are profesional and we share thougths -we will do good biusness in short time !!

avi1:
week no. working 5-y real time(not 1-w) one of the traders who used it i think you know (but i cant say) i like your views its close to my mind,like you new models- belive me i have systems ..............i cant count. i told you we will have a deall if you post me , and it will work 70% ????????????

Well - as I said yesterday - I'm not trading FX for the time being. I just focusing on the other market/system.

If you want to discuss my levels and the deal then PM me as I'm not discussing such things on an open forum.

avi1:
i dont like you angry with me why??i think we are profesional and we share thougths -we will do good biusness in short time !!

Avi, I'm not angry with you. Seriously, I'm not angry but I just don't want to spend time teaching or arguing about the basic points of system testing.

firscall:
Well - as I said yesterday - I'm not trading FX for the time being. I just focusing on the other market/system. If you want to discuss my levels and the deal then PM me as I'm not discussing such things on an open forum.

i pm you ,

Reason: