Eurusd/gbpusd - page 449

firscall:
The 'in sample data' is the data that I used to contruct the model. Therefore the parameters of the model we're adjusted based on the structure of the 'in sample' data.

Good results 'in sample' doesn't mean that you'll enjoy good results in real life.

The out of sample data is the data that hasn't been seen by the model. Assuming that mistakes haven't been made, the out of sample data should be a reflection of actual system performance (all things remaining equal).

try it real time

avi1:
try it real time

I have placed a few tests trades and they have performed as per monte carlo sim' but I need to be sure that I haven't made a mistake so I'll continue to try to make it fail for a few more days.

Afterall, if it really works then I shouldn't be able to make it fail.

firscall:
I have placed a few tests trades and they have performed as per monte carlo sim' but I need to be sure that I haven't made a mistake so I'll continue to try to make it fail for a few more days. Afterall, if it really works then I shouldn't be able to make it fail.

about what model is it ?

avi1:
about what model is it ?

What do you mean?

firscall:
What do you mean?

its no about fx ?

avi1:
its no about fx ?

It is applicable to FX but then again maybe you don't think that system testing has anything to do with FX.

firscall:
It is applicable to FX but then again maybe you don't think that system testing has anything to do with FX.

i thought its about alternativ market

avi1:
i thought its about alternativ market

It is about system testing. It doesn't matter to which market I refer since system testing should be relevant to most markets including FX.

Avi,

You seem like you're upset. Is it because I will not give you my levels free of charge?

firscall:
It is about system testing. It doesn't matter to which market I refer since system testing should be relevant to most markets including FX.

Avi,

You seem like you're upset. Is it because I will not give you my levels free of charge?

first on my age nothing can upset me.i collect my few $ evry day. second - charge its free until 3. 23 .three- i like to test week pl, ph to be sure its workig.

avi1:
first on my age nothing can upset me.i collect my few $ evry day. second - charge its free until 3. 23 .three- i like to test week pl, ph to be sure its workig.

First: Oh Avi...you make me chuckle:

Second: Seriously, I'd like to offer the predictions for free but it takes too much time and I have other projects (as you have seen) to work on. The only way I can justify allocating a little time to the FX levels is via payment.

Third: Sorry M8. I don't believe this. You've seen the predictions in action a statistically significant number of times since last year. More than enough time to form a robust impression.

I think it's more likely that you're attempting to reverse-engineer the levels which is okay. Afterall, this is exactly what Gator did in my opinion.

Fourth: Ultimately, it is up to you. You and I have seen my predictions snatch between 150-500 pips in a week more often than not and ALWAYS before the fact. So I honestly don't care whether folks value the predictions to the extent that they are willing to pay because I can still use them and they will work exactly the same this & next year as they did last year (and the one before that).

Reason: