Eurusd/gbpusd - page 450

firscall:
First: Oh Avi...you make me chuckle:

Second: Seriously, I'd like to offer the predictions for free but it takes too much time and I have other projects (as you have seen) to work on. The only way I can justify allocating a little time to the FX levels is via payment.

Third: Sorry M8. I don't believe this. You've seen the predictions in action a statistically significant number of times since last year. More than enough time to form a robust impression.

I think it's more likely that you're attempting to reverse-engineer the levels which is okay. Afterall, this is exactly what Gator did in my opinion.

Fourth: Ultimately, it is up to you. You and I have seen my predictions snatch between 150-500 pips in a week more often than not and ALWAYS before the fact. So I honestly don't care whether folks value the predictions to the extent that they are willing to pay.

the importent predict now is- week , i have to test it for abig trader if its working -we have a .....

avi1:
the importent predict now is- week , i have to test it for abig trader if its working -we have a .....

Again, you have received enough weekly predictions to be able to verify whether the method is worth paying for.

Basically M8, I'm not providing free of charge predictions anymore because it is too much work and I have more worthwhile things to do in the time that it takes me to post my levels. Sorry.

i think also the eurusd is oversold. but atm it is very weak i wouldnt trade

Regards

sentaco:
i think also the eurusd is oversold. but atm it is very weak i wouldnt trade Regards

I guess it could be oversold; structurally the market should reverse at these levels. Yep...a genuine reversal 1000-2000+ pips worth.

If market can't reverse then I can only conclude that it is seeking long-term balance (1.20590 - 1.27728) a lot sooner than I expected.

In summary, GO LONG and hold that bugger for weeks/months.

firscall:
The following is a long-term Market Profile analysis I did whixh was posted in May on FF. The long-term view still holds.

EURUSD - Page 6598 @ Forex Factory

May 21, 2009 7:31pm

notch

The market really doesn't like these levels. Historically, it has spent a very short amount of time here. Historically, both both parties have agreed that these levels do not represent value but since the auction process caused an upward distribution from the following levels 1.35503 to 1.36013 on numerous occassions we favour demand being cut once price has been bid up to 1.46209.

Once 1.46209 has been achieved it is likely that there will be period of consolidation between 1.36905 - 1.46209. However, the auction process is likely to continue in the upward direction ultimately seeking market symmetry at 1.54876. The move from 1.46209 to 1.54876 is likely to be very rapid after which a fall back to 1.46847 is expected. There then should be a push to 1.56661 at which point excess supply is likely to enter the market.

LONG TERM the auction process rejects the levels between 1.36905-1.56661 and seeks balance between 1.20590 - 1.27728.

I can't give you time & price without digging into by Fibbonnaci time lines.

firscall:
Again, you have received enough weekly predictions to be able to verify whether the method is worth paying for. Basically M8, I'm not providing free of charge predictions anymore because it is too much work and I have more worthwhile things to do in the time that it takes me to post my levels. Sorry.

thx m8, sorry you dont got me

Hello

Hello all

Hope everyone doing fine .

Does notch still posting here?

egkid:
Hello all

Hope everyone doing fine .

Does notch still posting here?

I'm notch.

avi1:
thx m8, sorry you dont got me

week no. 5675 was abuy --5708 tp 33p

avi1:
good morning m8 ! and all . the no. for the week - gu 5675 ,5615 eu 3624 ,3564 have a nice week

week no. 3624buy - 3664 tp 40p

avi1:
week no. 5675 was abuy --5708 tp 33p

week no.gu 5675 buy(9:50-gmt +2). -5707 tp 32p

Reason: