Breakeven Expert

Does anyone have a break even expert that works with multiple trades on the same currency pair

I tried breakeven EA v1.3 , 1.2, 1 and SL2BE ,and they work great with one trade but If I put another trade the ea doesn't treat them separate but as one trade.

for example i place one trade ,goes in profit ,the ea moves the stop as told..great..if i put on a second trade the ea will them move the stop to break even right away..or if the first trade didnt meet the break even setting then the second trade will be active ,but as soon as one of the 2 trades meets the break even setting the stop will be moved for both trades..I want them to be treated separate.

I tried different settings with breakeven EA but cannot manage to do anything

Anyone ?

forex news - Trading blogs and financial markets analysis
forex news - Trading blogs and financial markets analysis
  • www.mql5.com
Forex – foreign exchange market, or currency market – is the market where one currency is traded for another. Open 24-hours a day from Sunday evening through to Friday night, it is the world's most

Hi, you have two options, one, add new function to currently EA, two, apply EA to new chart with different settings. Regards Greg

Greg Pawlak:
Hi, you have two options, one, add new function to currently EA, two, apply EA to new chart with different settings. Regards Greg

I don't know how to add a new function (you mean code it ?i cant code). Even if i apply the ea to a new chart the trade will show on all open charts ,say gbp/usd ..I have gbp usd open like 3 times as I use another ea for trade entry ..and as we all know you cannot have multiple ea o the same chart 

so you have one option, hire freelance. Regards Greg
Reason: