Eurusd/gbpusd - page 444

avi1:
when you take long??

week no. 5620 short -5570 tp 50 (according to the system)

firscall:
So many thing to do....busy busy busy! Anyway, I was stopped out of the long but cot in short where I stated earlier so managed to regain the loss. I have locked in profit which covers the loss from the rpevious trade and you can see where the profit target is on the chart below.

Further, the TP bubble at (or around) 3650-3660 is also an enter long area with a stop loss place at the area where the price breaches the bubble on the down side. You can wait for price confirmation (which is prudent) but I'll be entering once the price enters the bubble.

Further, I'm still waiting for an inverted H&S pattern profit target to be reached at 3872 so this will be my first profit target should I get a long entry.

Obviously, should 3872 be reached then this will open the door to 4302!

So many things to do....busy busy busy!

Anyway, I was stopped out of the long but cot in short where I stated earlier so managed to regain the loss. I have locked in profit which covers the loss from the rpevious trade and you can see where the profit target is on the chart below.

Files:
tsd_5.gif  18 kb

avi1:
when you take long??

You'll have to look at an earlier post.

firscall:
Further, the TP bubble at (or around) 3650-3660 is also an enter long area with a stop loss place at the area where the price breaches the bubble on the down side. You can wait for price confirmation (which is prudent) but I'll be entering once the price enters the bubble.

Further, I'm still waiting for an inverted H&S pattern profit target to be reached at 3872 so this will be my first profit target should I get a long entry.

m8! i will check it and read a gain ! nice work . if you follow week no. you will see the no returun even they 100p+up gu, eu

firscall:

may i ask you what pttern indi you use on what tf ?

avi1:
may i ask you what pttern indi you use on what tf ?

I'm not using any indicators just trend lines and price. The other objects on the chart are just shapes and arrows to help me to explain to you.

I use fibo line and such as a ruler to calculate price targets.

firscall:
I'm not using any indicators just trend lines and price. The other objects on the chart are just shapes and arrows to help me to explain to you. I use fibo line and such as a ruler to calculate price targets.

so you got the patteren tp only from tl

avi1:

No! I got the pattern from my mind. The trend line is there to better depict the neckline, peaks and troughs etc. Having a database of patterns in your mind comes from experience.

If you have been a trader for 30 years you should know them all.

avi1:

Anyway, TP can be wrong this is just a game of probabilities.

Reason: