Eurusd/gbpusd - page 442

firscall:
I honestly don't think anything: see:

If price moves down to shaded area then

go long - stop loss below shaded area.

elseif price moves upto shaded area then

go short - stop-loss above shaded area.

end if

the shaded area 3699-3730+. realty it dosent move there , what will ido ?? wait or move up?

avi1:
the shaded area 3699-3730+. realty it dosent move there , what will ido ?? wait or move up?

m8 idont find on the forum predict day

avi1:

I do not know. Me, I'll wait.

firscall:
I do not know. Me, I'll wait.

wait for whom??

avi1:

what will ido ?? wait or move up?

firscall:
what will ido ?? wait or move up?

I'm still waiting.

Actually, if the price breaks out of the far side of either Ellipse then you should enter in that direction. So if you have entered a short once the price enters the highest Ellipse you should look to go long if the price moves against you and penetrates the far-outer edge of the ellipse...etc...either that or just place your stop there.

Files:
tsd_4.gif  13 kb

firscall:
I'm still waiting. Actually, if the price breaks out of the far side of either Ellipse then you should enter in that direction. So if you have entered a short once the price enters the highest Ellipse you should look to go long if the price moves against you and penetrates the far-outer edge of the ellipse...etc...either that or just place your stop there.

actually we are between 3693l- 3838h waitting. if its break 3838 i enter up if it only tuch i trade down?

firscall:
I'm still waiting. Actually, if the price breaks out of the far side of either Ellipse then you should enter in that direction. So if you have entered a short once the price enters the highest Ellipse you should look to go long if the price moves against you and penetrates the far-outer edge of the ellipse...etc...either that or just place your stop there.

so you have alot of h spending - waitting

avi1:
actually we are between 3693l- 3838h waitting. if its break 3838 i enter up if it only tuch i trade down?

Whatever M8.

I've already told you my setup.

avi1:
so you have alot of h spending - waitting

My orders are already in the market. I'm actually updating/fine-tuning the models for the alternative market. As Livermore once wrote, "the money is in the waiting."