Eurusd/gbpusd - page 441

firscall:
If the price moves down into the shaded area I'll go long with a stop on the outer edge of the ellipse.

If then price moves up to the shaded area then i'll go short with a stop-loss on the outer edge of the ellipse.

Reversal/profit target is the opposing ellipse.

is the price move to the shaded area??

firscall:
If the price moves down into the shaded area I'll go long with a stop on the outer edge of the ellipse.

If then price moves up to the shaded area then i'll go short with a stop-loss on the outer edge of the ellipse.

Reversal/profit target is the opposing ellipse.

when will you go short ??

avi1:
m8!good morning !! i dont said i trade only what happend according to the week no.

No worries m8 but if this type of price action occurred after touching your weekly levels even 10% of the time then it would be worth mentioning (otherwise you are reporting a random event) but the reality of the situation is - while your levels indicate a spot (it does this very well) where the price may cross through a number of times - it rarely - perhaps 5% of the time actually gets the weekly low or weekly high correct +/-50pips. So this begs the question, why do you actually call it a 'PH/PL'?

avi1:
is the price move to the shaded area??

down ?? i think no

firscall:
No worries m8 but if this type of price action occurred after touching your weekly levels even 10% of the time then it would be worth mentioning (otherwise you are reporting a random event) but the reality of the situation is - while your levels indicate a spot (it does this very well) where the price may cross through a number of times - it rarely - perhaps 5% of the time actually gets the weekly low or weekly high correct +/-50pips. So this begs the question, why do you actually call it a 'PH/PL'?

sorry i dont get you . to what im calling pl/ph??

avi1:
sorry i dont get you . to what im calling pl/ph??

Forget it. It's not important.

avi1:
down ?? i think no

I honestly don't think anything: see:

If price moves down to shaded area then

go long - stop loss below shaded area.

elseif price moves upto shaded area then

go short - stop-loss above shaded area.

end if

firscall:
Forget it. It's not important.

m8 realy i need your explanation?? i dont understend ,maybe you make it clear to me thx

firscall:
I honestly don't think anything: see:

If price moves down to shaded area then

go long - stop loss below shaded area.

elseif price moves upto shaded area then

go short - stop-loss above shaded area.

end if

at what price are you going long?/

avi1:
at what price are you going long?/

Look at the chart above.

Files: