Eurusd/gbpusd - page 440

firscall:
Avi,

Rapid expires on the 23rd of March and I'm not renewing it. If you wish to receive the PH/PL after that date you'll have to cough up a few $$$.

However, the levels will continue until the 23rd of March so you can still benefit from them for free until then.

i have time untill 23rd march! thx

firscall:
Avi,

Rapid expires on the 23rd of March and I'm not renewing it. If you wish to receive the PH/PL after that date you'll have to cough up a few $$$.

However, the levels will continue until the 23rd of March so you can still benefit from them for free until then.

Money, money, money / Must be funny / In the rich man's world .....ABBA

You don't need to renew. you can post it here.

There is any reason why you publish your prediction on Rapid?

In my opinion, collaboration and dedication are coming from the heart - not from the pocket.

pips_shooter:
In my opinion, collaboration and dedication are coming from the heart - not from the pocket.

Well not in mine. If anything I've learnt that traders are the least likely to give anything away for free and also the least likely to pay for something of value.

firscall:
Well not in mine. If anything I've learnt that traders are the least likely to give anything away for free and also the least likely to pay for something of value.

You do not have to share with us is up to you.

Anyway, you're doing a good job.

I hope that in future you will change your mind. Time will tell ...

BTW, how do you see the Dow behaves in the coming days?

pips_shooter:
You do not have to share with us is up to you.

Anyway, you're doing a good job.

I hope that in future you will change your mind. Time will tell ...

BTW, how do you see the Dow behaves in the coming days?

I won't be sharing for free (too much effort) and if a nominal fee puts folk off then the info' can't be of that much value to them and therefore not worth posting anyway. The beauty of the price mechanism!

I expect the Dow to continue upwards. I'm actually long in my portfolio.

avi1:
do you see week no. 5620 move up-5651 tp31p

forgot, and than what happend 5651 up to 5746 95p in a quik move

firscall:
But if we are trading pure technicals then I'd definitely go short when the price hits the middle of the circle.

Just in case you still don't understand what before the event means. Check the above.

avi1:
forgot, and than what happend 5651 up to 5746 95p in a quik move

good morning,

Forgot? Nope...it's called making a call AFTER the event. You didn't make a call that the price was going up anywhere near that level so knock it off.

firscall:
Just in case you still don't understand what before the event means. Check the above.

If the price moves down into the shaded area I'll go long with a stop on the outer edge of the ellipse.

If then price moves up to the shaded area then i'll go short with a stop-loss on the outer edge of the ellipse.

Reversal/profit target is the opposing ellipse.

Files:
tsd_3.gif  16 kb

firscall:
good morning, Forgot? Nope...it's called making a call AFTER the event. You didn't make a call that the price was going up anywhere near that level so knock it off.

m8!good morning !!

i dont said i trade only what happend according to the week no.

Reason: