Easy 1M system :)

Hello all.

I'm sure many of you like myself have been trying to find a system that works for us. I believe I've finally found one that works for me and it really is pretty simple.

I use 2 indicators. One is the MACD indicator which comes with the MT4 platform and the other is the Volty Channel Stop. Both these indicators show when there is a change in the trend.

My rules are as follows:

1. Enter trades when both indicate to trade in the same direction. The MACD indicates to enter a trade when the red line passes over the mid-point. The Volty indicates to trade when a new dot pops up whether above or below. Be aware that the Volty repaints so wait a moment to see if a line forms beside the dot. If the dot disappears then DO NOT CLOSE YOUR POSITION.

2. Second rule is to trade this system from 8 - 12 in the morning only.

I have found this system to work on 1M timeframe. Good luck everyone. Lets make some money in the new year

I've made 2 trades today with this system.

This first one lost 10 pips, the second one is still active and is at 50 pips at the moment.

Doesn't seem to withstand the ranging market. Macd gets you in late, and the channel gets you out late. So on a 1 min chart, it looks like a good amount of mini losses. How long have you been working with this system? Maybe you should post some screen shots.

James the Giant:
Doesn't seem to withstand the ranging market. Macd gets you in late, and the channel gets you out late. So on a 1 min chart, it looks like a good amount of mini losses. How long have you been working with this system? Maybe you should post some screen shots.

Hi james.

I've just been trading it about a week now. You would be surprised that it really works. There are some small losses but there is always a big movement that outweighs the losses.

I will post some screen shots later.

jonny1:
Hi james.

I've just been trading it about a week now. You would be surprised that it really works. There are some small losses but there is always a big movement that outweighs the losses.

I will post some screen shots later.

Finaly we have holy grail in this forum!?????

jonny1:

My rules are as follows:

1. ...

2. Second rule is to trade this system from 8 - 12 in the morning only.

I assume your 8 - 12 in the morning is United States EST time.

Cheers

Reason: