Eurusd/gbpusd - page 27

Thanks.....just letting it run and as rules say...I have my profit and and letting rest run...not confident it will...but you never know....waiting for bars to give me a signal to close

Okay was stopped out at 4029...left some pips on the baord...but it could have gone to 4072....

Up +32 pips

avi1:
you can put my no. on thv 1-m enter was3981

real good watcing 1-m 5-m my no. i will returun later. by

How frustrating is that...EU is close to 4072.....

I left a lot of pips on..but...Market does what it wants...it could have gone against me and took all my profit too!

Notch where are you?

IMARICH1:
How frustrating is that...EU is close to 4072.....

I left a lot of pips on..but...Market does what it wants...it could have gone against me and took all my profit too!

Notch where are you?

You're obviously not following the system rules.

Good morning Notch,

I took the trade at 3998 and trailed it after I made my 20 pips....made 32 pips total....

I was being told that 4041 was reversal area..so I locked in at 4029 and waited to see if that would be true....i was correct on the run to 4072...

What would you have done different?

I am wanting SHORT EU at 4072....but no signal yet.

Hi all,

I decided to treat myself to a sleep in this morning....BIG MISTAKE!

Anyway, there is a llong profitable day ahead. I'll post a chart in a mo.

ew3

This is EW3 in 1H

Edit :Not sure my EW chart at home But i'm sure about this is wave 5 in 4h

Gazmeistergeneral:
looks like Notch is still kopping zzzzz in his bed lol

ZZZZ...the irony...lol...but it does go to show you that if you modify your routine even for one day then the market may give you a surprise.

OKAY...I will take a ribbing on this question as I am irresponsible....Notch, I tried to look back on the rules to see where i might have gone wrong....and they are gone from that website you were at.....it appears they changed the appearance of it and some posts....can you post the rules here. Sorry....

IMARICH1:
Good morning Notch,

I took the trade at 3998 and trailed it after I made my 20 pips....made 32 pips total....

I was being told that 4041 was reversal area..so I locked in at 4029 and waited to see if that would be true....i was correct on the run to 4072...

What would you have done different?

I am wanting SHORT EU at 4072....but no signal yet.

IMARICH1 Having studied the system chart it actually looks as though you executed the trade almost perfectly. Ignore my other comments they were written in haste. Well done.

But as I have mentioned before it is upto you at least you are making pips.

Neural model - Down move?

Files:
tsd_1.jpg  62 kb
Reason: