Eurusd/gbpusd - page 36

This my trade

firscall:
I am still short. My SL is a huge 100 pips and the position is very small. It's difficult for me to recommend a SL for you as I don't know what your trading intensions are. Like Gaz mentioned, with News approaching maybe you should stay out of the market.

OK all in my chart, this my last trade for today

good luck all

Files:
4h_4.gif  14 kb

IMARICH1:
Ahhhhh,,,,now I am confused at I have signal on GU and EU for a LONG... Yu guys see the SHORT

But you should NOT open any new positions 15 minutes before or after the news.

firscall:
But you should open any new positions 15 minutes before or after the news.

30mins left!!!! getting the horn again....lol

egkid:
OK all in my chart, this my last trade for today good luck all

Okay. Speak tomorrow.

My positions

egkid:
OK all in my chart, this my last trade for today good luck all

I'm still in the trade my open position 1.4080 and 1.4070 sl 1.4120 my system say Reverse from here Also i post my chart 4h.

No more trade for me today hope this win.

Good luck

egkid:
I'm still in the trade my open position 1.4080 and 1.4070 sl 1.4120 my system say Reverse from here Also i post my chart 4h.

Good luck

i just hope the price doesn't creep up anymore before the news. My stop is starting to look vulnerable to a news release spike.

stuff

stuff of interest:

..Overview..

Volatile and rangy markets continue with little in the way of major developments. As detailed yesterday, Monday's somewhat surprisingly sharp recovery in asset markets which sustained into yesterday's session is a warning that we're not ready to break toward trend extension, essentially markets pushing back into the range. This is confirmed by the still heavy performance of vol. markets such as the VIX which continues to push lower following it's failure to break higher last week. Looking further out the signs of exhaustion in terms of weekly oscillator/momentum setups and levels/targets which have been reached remain, so we think this is a push back into the range again rather than "game/trend on".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..G10 Highlights..

USDJPY - Continues to consolidate just below the 93.55-93.85 pivot region (base of the old consolidation formed by the interim lows from 19th March and 22nd May). This is one of the cleanest/clearest pivots in FX space at this point and in simple terms this level should act as strong resistance. The ultimate target of the consolidation remains significantly lower, particularly given the clustering of moving averages within the consolidation which is usually a signal that a trend is likely to develop (21-, 55- and 200-dmas all tightly packed). As long as the 93.55-93.85 region holds on a close basis the idea of an eventual test of the 76.4 retrace of the bounce from the March lows at 90.49, with the potential extended consolidation target down at 86.25 looks possible, and our favoured scenario. A close "meaningfully" back above 93.55-93.85 would warn of a false downside break.

EURUSD - It's possible to view the market as being in the process of forming a triangle. Break points 1.4133 and 1.3858 with confirmation above the 1st July high at 1.4202 and below the 8th July low at 1.3832 respectively. Something to keep an eye on as a potential guide to when the range trading is coming to an end.

AUDUSD - The market's now pushed back above the 23rd June low at 0.7790 for two consecutive sessions creating significant overlap within the correction from the recovery high at 0.8265 on 3rd June. As with Monday's close back above the 55-dma this argues against an imminent break lower and for more ranging.

GBP - Consolidating, but signs of the trend of GBP-strength being stretched and starting to turn remain. Most notable developments; (1) series of hammers against the lows on EURGBP with the market against the 55-wma and weekly oscillators turning higher (2) bearish weekly reversal from the high of the move on our GBP/Broad Index (3) GBPJPY is finding it very difficult to get back above the 55-dma and H&S top neckline; 153.60-153.97.

egkid:

Good luck

my fingers are crossed for you mate.

speak later.

figures out

positive for $...........now to wait for 2:30....trend still up on 1hr, i'm treading careful....

Gazmeistergeneral:
positive for $...........now to wait for 2:30....trend still up on 1hr, i'm treading careful....

It's gonna TANK!

Reason: