avi1:
i like yours

Thank you kind sir!

egkid:
I hate brokers play for there own delay and busy

was going to sell from 1.4080

Anyway sell1.4070 sl 1.41

anyone with me?

hi mate, putting positions on mid day london lunch before big news is so risky imo....i'm staying out. i've never done well out of such an approach. it may well work out but the risk reward is not good. don't want to see a friend lose

MT

Short

egkid:
I hate brokers play for there own delay and busy

was going to sell from 1.4080

Anyway sell1.4070 sl 1.41

anyone with me?

Notch still hold ur short?

I add short 1.4080 sl 1.4020

Notch help me with sl / I got signal down from here

avi1:
and short was4975move 4057

that may have worked but i've seen plenty of fake outs in the past....generally you get best moves with the trend ie, general trend up, on 5min chart the pa is above volty, on 1min tf trix crossing zero, pa crossing coral etc etc....the above generates more high prob entries....

for mm I like notchmeisters take half of atr stop pips as first TP....

cheers

MT

avi1:
and short was4975move 4057

and 4065 was enter up to 4085

egkid:
Notch still hold ur short?

I add short 1.4080 sl 1.4020

Notch help me with sl / I got signal down from here

I am still short. My SL is a huge 100 pips and the position is very small. It's difficult for me to recommend a SL for you as I don't know what your trading intensions are. Like Gaz mentioned, with News approaching maybe you should stay out of the market.

firscall:
I am still short. My SL is a huge 100 pips and the position is very small. It's difficult for me to recommend a SL for you as I don't know what your trading intensions are. Like Gaz mentioned, with News approaching maybe you should stay out of the market.

and I bet Notch used position sizing for his short - ie that 100pips with still not see him out of pocket by more then 2 odd percent....am I right Notch?

Mataf website has good position sizing tool....

MT

Ahhhhh,,,,now I am confused at I have signal on GU and EU for a LONG...

Yu guys see the SHORT

Gazmeistergeneral:
and I bet Notch used position sizing for his short - ie that 100pips with still not see him out of pocket by more then 2 odd percent....am I right Notch?

Mataf website has good position sizing tool....

MT

Absolutely...the risk is a whooping 1%. Yesterday's action sapped my strength and I really can't cope with risking more than the 1% today.

IMARICH1:
Ahhhhh,,,,now I am confused at I have signal on GU and EU for a LONG... Yu guys see the SHORT

Follow your system. The price only has to go up by 50% of the ATR before you close half and move the stop to BE.