EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 485

odiseif:
I am trying to catch cranes .... but no way ...I too indulged in rebounds, until I twice got stuck in the yen, when I saw within five minutes - 400 pips, when I should have rebounded late at night .... ...and the second time, last year, I also got burnt by rebound ...rebounds are nice, but time passes when you take away all you've gained with blood and sweat in one fell swoop .
Yeah, I'm familiar with that. I got into Dol. I got into the Dol.chw.fr. I got knocked out on the stop (like the wind blew it away) but I re-bought with a momentum and took part in splitting the market back and forth. I haven't made so many pps in 3 years of working for 40 min. yet.

odiseif:
I am trying to catch cranes .... but no way ...I too indulged in rebounds, but twice I got stuck in the yen, when I saw within five minutes - 400 pips, when I should have rebounded late at night .... ...and the second time, last year, I also got burnt by rebound ...rebounds are nice, but time passes when you take away all you've gained with blood and sweat in one fell swoop .
Sorry for the naive question ... catching 400 pips without a stop loss? or is a 400 pips loss included in the 2% loss calculation

seolink74:
Sorry for the naive question... catch 400 pips without a stop loss? or is a loss of 400 pips included in the 2% loss calculation
i did not overlap ...but i got stupid and opened a loss ...the current loss is about 12% of the start ...and i have to wait at least a month to break it all down and bring the deposit back to zero, i miss time for nothing .

And besides I usually do not put stoplots ...and when this movement started the yen pairs were stupidly closed with the motive "the market is closed", neither to sell nor to buy. They opened only after the lull ...and try to change something in this case ...

I get this rake on my forehead all the time... when I start to move the stopper... or I don't...

I've got + 70 pips, went to bed, woke up -50 in the morning, waited a little longer and closed at -80... I don't know how to fight myself... but working without MM will lead to either a loss of the entire depot or a significant part of it.

So it's not about rebounds :) I'm telling you as a professional with 5 months of experience :)

seolink74:
Sorry for the naive question... catch 400 pips without a stop loss? or is a loss of 400 pips included in the 2% loss calculation
I bought long at 0.9175 (100 st.loss since the story ended at 0.92) My entry was at candlestick H4, but I didn't expect what happened. But I made up for it many times over. Of course I got really lucky + I had an order

Fartowiy:
I bought long at 0.9175 (st.loss 100 as the story ended at 0.92) My entry was at candle H4 but I didn't expect what happened. But I made up for it many times over. Of course I got really lucky + I had an order
GBP-CHF bay 1.43,25 a long time ago

seolink74:

I get this rake on my forehead all the time... when I start to move the stopper... or I don't...

I've got + 70 pips, went to bed, woke up -50 in the morning, waited a little longer and closed at -80... I don't know how to fight myself... but working without MM will lead to either a loss of the entire depot or a significant part of it.

So it's not about rebounds :) I'm telling you as a professional with 5 months of experience :)

I went through this +70 and then - 80 :))) I have been working on this for a long time, but I have not made any profit yet. ( Even a small profit has not hurt anyone yet :)))) )

Fartowiy:
I went through this +70 and then - 80 :))) I have been working on this for a long time, but I've been advised to take profits. ( Even a small profit has not hurt anyone yet :)))) )
This is one of my strategies. Closing 50% of the profit and moving the deal to breakeven. But I have a minimum lot 0.1 and can not close 50% and enter 0.2.

seolink74:
And this is in one of my strategies. Closing 50% of the profit and moving the trade to Breakeven.
also an option
Reason: