How to receive an alert when TP or SL reached?

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to Metatrader give me a audio alarm when price reaches TP or SL without adding manually the alarm (Right mouse button -> Trading -> Alarm) ?

Thanks in advance.

There is definitively a way - I can see a lot of commercial and free indicators for it in the MT4 market ( e. g. MQL5 Market, but there are many more)

Ovo:
There is definitively a way - I can see a lot of commercial and free indicators for it in the MT4 market ( e. g. MQL5 Market, but there are many more)

Thank you for your reply.

I found a free indicator that does the job.

You can put in any chart, does need to be in the chart/pair that you are opening the position.

When a close trade appears in history it gives you the alert with the profit or loss of the trade.

Files:

Demos6:
Thank you for your reply.

I found a free indicator that does the job.

You can put in any chart, does need to be in the chart/pair that you are opening the position.

When a close trade appears in history it gives you the alert with the profit or loss of the trade.

Demos6

The way when it is written it will check the closed orders when you open a new order (not when an order is closed). Try out this version too : it will alert only if an order have just been closed

Files:

PS: my bad. Shouldn't have rush

The one you posted works OK too. cmillion did a good job

Both versions will alert when an order is closed (except in a rare cases when an order is closed and imediatelly a new order is opened in which case the version I posted will work correctly)

mladen:
PS: my bad. Shouldn't have rush

The one you posted works OK too. cmillion did a good job

Both versions will alert when an order is closed (except in a rare cases when an order is closed and imediatelly a new order is opened in which case the version I posted will work correctly)

Thanks mladen for the little upgrade of the indicator, good job as always.

hi, will there be a similar code that will notify me when an ea opens a position but for mq5 ?, thanks
Reason: