Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2271

Eur/Usd had a quite bumpy ride today and end up stuck around 1.17 level. With not much looking forward to on tomorrow's economic calendar, I'm expecting the pair would continue it's sideway trading. 

Victoria Jensen:

GBP/USD is testing the support at 1.2840 and a breakout below that support level could lead to a further drop towards the next support 1.2790 - 1.2800.

I agree, the pair break below the immediate support level at 1.2840, would confirm further decline.

csc2009:

I agree, the pair break below the immediate support level at 1.2840, would confirm further decline.

The consolidation above 1.2840 continues and it is unlikely that the pair will break out below that support before the market closes today. Next week though there might be a further move to the downside.

Eur/Usd's correction movement may continue next week since the pair has lost its strength, showing no clear direction. Immeidate resistance around 1.1790/1.1800 zone and downside support can be found around 1.1650/60.

Gbp/Usd has been consolidating for three weeks on the downside due to low demand on Pound. Political uncertainty after Brexit is still driving the pair. Immediate support can be found around 1.2830 level.

Dull economic week ahead

GBP/USD may bounce off from 1.2880 which is the (MA)89 indicator on the daily time-frame and move to the upside towards 1.2925 - 1.2930. That said, considering the shooting star candlestick at 1.3265 on the weekly time-frame, which is still a valid signal for a move south, the overall drop may not be over yet.

GBP/USD did break out below the support at 1.2880 and continued falling. A breakout below the previous low at 1.2830 could lead to a further move south towards 1.2700 or even 1.2680.

The GBPUSD has broken below its 200 day EMA round the 1.2842 level, but the 1.2800 level may act as support.

Hey Members. I am new Here, and I don't know what to do. All I know, is that  want to make big Money. Kindly help a brother. Appreciate any one who helps me start on this Journey. Thanks 
Reason: