Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2150

eurofreek:
It will probably continue falling - to long term support at 1.05

The pair finally broke below 1.0900, if it breaks below 1.0870 too it will likely continue towards 1.0800, I think. But I agree, the pair has to break below 1.0500, below 1.0460 even, which is the last low, for the continuation of the bearish trend to be confirmed.

victoriajensen:
The pair finally broke below 1.0900, if it breaks below 1.0870 too it will likely continue towards 1.0800, I think. But I agree, the pair has to break below 1.0500, below 1.0460 even, which is the last low, for the continuation of the bearish trend to be confirmed.

True, the pair seems continue heading south, all the technical also indicate further bearish trend may apply.

EURUSD is again in a range so tight that it will break violently today. Just a matter of time

EURUSD is back to medium term support resistance. These are the days when we shall see if a break ill happen or the support was formed

Files:

searchingFX:
EURUSD is back to medium term support resistance. These are the days when we shall see if a break ill happen or the support was formed

Not moving anywhere now. They are waiting for something

The pair remains in the negative territory, it's testing the immediate support level around mid 1.0800 level.

Good downward move in the EUR/USD

The pair may have bounced off from 1.0830, but I think the move to the downside isn't over and sooner or later it will reach 1.0800 again at the very least.

victoriajensen:
The pair may have bounced off from 1.0830, but I think the move to the downside isn't over and sooner or later it will reach 1.0800 again at the very least.

It will be testing that levels very soon

The 1.0800 level could act as support on the EURUSD in case the price continues dropping. Let’s see how it reacts to the ADP numbers.

Reason: