Eurusd/gbpusd - page 203

firscall:
The same drill as yesterday for me. Pip bag is quite full already. Using Trix to filter.

Perhaps I'm over stating it. I'm up 20 pips that could disappear with 2 dud trades.

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice positive divergence building up on GU 15m chart - on both macd and trix

guys, 4373 on EU is providing good resistence....pa has bounced off 3 times since yesterday....if pa can breach then I think we could have strong up move....anyone agree?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice positive divergence building up on GU 15m chart - on both macd and trix

That's good to know. I can't really monitor the 15m consistently due to 1 min TF so keep me posted. Good work!

Gazmeistergeneral:
guys, 4373 on EU is providing good resistence....pa has bounced off 3 times since yesterday....if pa can breach then I think we could have strong up move....anyone agree? Gaz

That makes sense to me but I favour a downward tank. Price may need to test 4300 before resuming upward path. It wouldn't suprise me if we see 4300 then a quick reversal through the level you mentioned.

Gazmeistergeneral:
guys, 4373 on EU is providing good resistence....pa has bounced off 3 times since yesterday....if pa can breach then I think we could have strong up move....anyone agree? Gaz

Gaz, any idea what the yellow and red line represent on the v82? They look like fib channels to me but I'm not sure.

firscall:
Gaz, any idea what the yellow and red line represent on the v82? They look like fib channels to me but I'm not sure.

funny, was wondering the same thing mate - I really must do some reading up on this indy....

egkid:
Morning notch,Nice to see u back:-) my eyes on 1.4295 and 1.4410

EG, It's good to be back. This forum has now given me something that I maybe able to work with day in day out. Viva la thread!

firscall:
EG, It's good to be back. This forum has now given me something that I maybe able to work with day in day out. Viva la thread!

did you just get bull pattern on 1min GU - take it?

Gazmeistergeneral:
did you just get bull pattern on 1min GU - take it?

no was on toilet...

Thanks

Gazmeistergeneral:
where you been mate? good to see you btw

Thanks, U know much work in last days.

Going on vacation from tomorrow morning North Coast