How to form the input values for the NS correctly. - page 20

lna01 писал (а) >>

You mean already redrawn? And what are the reasons to expect that the NS itself (without a teacher) will find good entry points? In other words, how do you represent the target function of such a NS?

+1. There is no point in feeding an overdrawing indicator to the input. For many reasons, one of them (the most important) was stated by lna01 .

For some reason we have an idea to insert the overdrawing or future looking indices into TS or a neuronet. It's like some fairy tale drawn by ear to the real life. Forget it! Be realistic! Don't get your head in the clouds! Look at real life with real eyes, not through rose-coloured glasses of redrawing and looking into the future turkeys. It won't help!

LeoV писал (а) >>

+1. There is no point in feeding an overdraw turkey to the input. For many reasons, one of them (the most important) was stated by lna01 .

For some reason there is an urge to insert the overdrawing or future looking indices into TS or a neuronet. It's like some fairy tale drawn by ear to the real life. Forget it! Be realistic! Don't get your head in the clouds! Look at real life with real eyes, not through the rose-coloured glasses of over-drawing and looking into the future turkeys. It won't help!

You just don't get what it's for! Not even just, I got the impression that you haven't read my posts at all...

StatBars писал (а) >>
The target function in NS is Optimal Buy/Hold/Sell based on Close.

Then what is the problem with trying it? I haven't worked with NS myself. And, by the way, if it finds it on the indicator, it should find it on Close itself. Judging by the name of the target function.

Although it would be more interesting to see the formula. Or at least on the fingers.

StatBars писал (а) >>

You just don't understand what it's for! Not even just, I got the impression that you didn't read my posts at all...

Of course I did, but I don't agree.

lna01 писал (а) >>

Then what's the problem with trying it? I haven't worked with NS myself. And, by the way, if it finds it on the indicator, it should also find it on Close itself. Judging by the name of the target function.

Although it would be more interesting to see the formula. Or at least on the fingers.

The indicator is needed to determine the "ideal" market entries, it looks into the future and thus simplifies the task for the NS.

And without NS, approximately what you need to get a few pages earlier, there is Klot's indicator.

Formula for what?

lna01 писал (а) >>

Then what's the problem with trying it? I haven't worked with NS myself. And, by the way, if it finds it on the indicator, it should also find it on Close itself. Judging by the name of the target function.

StatBars писал (а) >>

The turkey here is needed to identify "ideal" market entries, because it looks into the future and thereby makes it easier for the NS to do so.

This is somewhat of a misinterpretation. You do not need to simplify the task of a neuronet, because in the future you will not be able to make it easier to work in the same light conditions, as it was in the test. And it (the neural network) will work in "hard" market conditions.....

LeoV писал (а) >>

Yeah, thanks, I think I get it. So, it is one of the varieties of WP :) (peak and valley) - by extremums of sliding window. The inputs are outpaced by the condition described above. The most disappointing thing is that I estimated such a condition for a 2ZZ scheme, it is positively impossible to invent anything new :).

However, the impression is that the inputs will end up being a bit much. I'll have to think about it some more.

That's not what I meant.

And here's the turkey
Reason: