Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1953

fake breakout, running back to daily open : all the signs of very low liquidity are here. This is becoming a trading of a few, not of a lot of traders

eurofreek:
fake breakout, running back to daily open : all the signs of very low liquidity are here. This is becoming a trading of a few, not of a lot of traders

Probably a summer lull started already - today all was about YEN. It drained all the liquidity from other symbols

EUR/USD in narrow rang for the second day unsuccessfully trying to broke above the 1.1380.

Consolidation continued today for EUR/USD. That said, I noticed that a double top has formed in the four hour filter chart, so I think there might be a move to the downside soon.

German Bund climbing back towards 1 per cent, Greek deal is almost done, Obama signaling what FED is going to be ordered to do : I would say we can expect a change of trend for EURUSD. Pressure is by all means up. There are a couple of things that can change that, but they are highly unlikely. Expect the end of bearish trend

searchingFX:
German Bund climbing back towards 1 per cent, Greek deal is almost done, Obama signaling what FED is going to be ordered to do : I would say we can expect a change of trend for EURUSD. Pressure is by all means up. There are a couple of things that can change that, but they are highly unlikely. Expect the end of bearish trend

As long as the yield on German Bunds moving up faster than the yield on similar US Treasuries, the Euro man go right along with it, continue going up.

Today we shall see 1.1400

Yesterday the first attempt to test the resistance was made. Even though it was a fake breakout, we should expect similar attempts in the following days

Files:
eurusd.gif  62 kb

Why do I have a feeling that it is rumors that are driving EURUSD again

eurofreek:
Why do I have a feeling that it is rumors that are driving EURUSD again

because it is

Rumors about Greece, rrumors about what Obama told, rumors that Merkel and Schoeble are disagreeing ... all rumors now

Reason: